• Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have let Murphy take it

He's on the bench.

Wow, what a game. Cant believe dempsey missed that at the end, gudjohnsson wouldve scored the rebound if he didn't try his bicycle kick!

Chelsea lucky to get a point, good finish.

David Luiz is fantastic. Thats the only reason why im glad that Dempsey didin't score from the penalty.

Love reading the change in emotions down this page and the variety from different people :p
nice action packed way to end the match.

wouldn't call it luck, they deserved a penalty or two, and they were the better team overall...

but yeah would be nice to see Clint put it in the net.

fulhams attack decide to turn up in the last 2 minutes.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Did you not watch the game?? We wearnt **** we just didnt take our chances.

I did watch the game, well the majority of the 1st half and the last 10 minutes of the 2nd, the midfield played decent, Ramires did good, Torres, no comment, Cech good indeed, but the finishing will be costly if it doesn't shape up. I didn't think it was a penalty either, even the commentators disputed it, but had Clint buried it, despite creating chances, won't do you good. This is the team that almost beat full strength Barcelona home AND away (Kopenhavn) and held them to draws and attacked furiously.

lucky because of the penalty save but appart from that we dominated. Im not saying we deserved to win because we dominated (im not an Arsenal fan) but we had alot of chances but were just wasteful. Im not too concered, Carlo will have them sorted out in no time.

All I have to say is thanks for the £50m Roman :D

wouldn't call it luck, they deserved a penalty or two, and they were the better team overall...

but yeah would be nice to see Clint put it in the net.

Despite the possesion, they hardly created a thing. Fulham missed a penalty in the last minute, I'd call it luck.

Chelsea had majority of possession, making 2/3 chances. Fulham defended well, making 2/3 chances. But Fulham can feel more hard done by.
LolTorres.

I did watch the game, well the majority of the 1st half and the last 10 minutes of the 2nd, the midfield played decent, Ramires did good, Torres, no comment, Cech good indeed, but the finishing will be costly if it doesn't shape up. I didn't think it was a penalty either, even the commentators disputed it, but had Clint buried it, despite creating chances, won't do you good. This is the team that almost beat full strength Barcelona home AND away (Kopenhavn) and held them to draws and attacked furiously.

This team will score goals simple as that, if we keep creating chances then we will take them. Carlo is one of the best manager in the world, he and Chelsea will get it right sooner rather than later.

Fulham's 'are you Torres in disguise' towards Drogba was pretty funny and all. :)

after two games?

Talk about premmature.

good god. Torres has played two games, and gettin slated already. Give the guy a chance. Yeah he cost 50 million, but it's gonna take more than two matches for him to start scoring like we all know he can. Thing called gelling with team

He had a couple chances and he wasted them, and that's not a matter of gelling with the team, because they supplied him decently, he just failed to do something useful with the ball. His form hasn't been good in a while, it's not that it dropped since he moved to Chelsea. Time will tell though, I'm not one to go around making predictions about everything.

This team will score goals simple as that, if we keep creating chances then we will take them. Carlo is one of the best manager in the world, he and Chelsea will get it right sooner rather than later.
Carlo is a great coach, but having a wishy-washy Chelsea means my Prediction League bets will be off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.