• Draw

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJACKO maybe this is a sign mate, don't make the match thread for a while cos you just seem to lose/draw ;)

We wont sell him, plus im not thinking we wont get in the top 4. I beleive it in our hands still.

Well Spurs are ahead on points, so it is in their hands.

Again another person who knows nothing about the club. Just looking on the surface, scratch beneif the surface and you see more.

The brilliance of Van Aanholt, Bruma and Kakuta? Oh wait..

hows the dust in your trophy cabnet??

not sure about you, but i'm sure they would clean the 13 leagues and 10 F.A Cups we have, just a thought.

man the **** up, and face the fact that your in decline..

For the first time i have doubts in our team.. i just hope we can get top 4 and not end up like Liverpool

The truth hurts, doesn't it?
people were saying the same about united coming into this season... yeah

rumours of their decline may be premature

How has Kalou managed to avoid being sold this long he is ****** rubbish, I seriously do not see the fascination in him, I dont understand how Chelsea can sell Robben but keep this joke.

Thought it was an all round good performance from the team. All we really lacked was that killer instinct in front of goal. We dominated the match and it would have been harsh if we came away with nothing. Don't know how Fulham get a penalty but an even clearer foul on Malouda wasn't given. Think Hangeland has been watching the Rugby over the weekend.

Anyway, good performance from both teams. Thought Fulham were excellent defensively and look dangerous on the counter a few times. Maybe a draw was a fair result but I can understand Fulham fans walking away disappointed after the penalty miss.

Lastly, what can I say about David Luiz? Absolutely fantastic performance on his first start in the EPL. Looked ridiculously comfortable on the ball, anticipated loose balls Carvalho-esque, and showed his Brazilian flair on a few occasions. Really impressed, deserved MOTM.

Risky considering we have a love affair with the FA Cup.
Well in all truth my Calc professor drinks chamomile tea so I'd be safe, yet I still am dead set on Chelsea lifting nothing this season.

Last edited:
CJACKO maybe this is a sign mate, don't make the match thread for a while cos you just seem to lose/draw ;)

Haha not all the time.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

I think i know a little bit more than you do about Chelsea football club

Well Spurs are ahead on points, so it is in their hands.

They still have to go to stamford bridge thats why i said it.

The brilliance of Van Aanholt, Bruma and Kakuta? Oh wait..

All players for the near future.

not sure about you, but i'm sure they would clean the 13 leagues and 10 F.A Cups we have, just a thought.

man the **** up, and face the fact that your in decline..

Im more man than one of you testicles mate. Like i said, i think i know a tad more about Chelsea football club than you. Think what you like.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

corrected.

Didnt you ever think to stop watching Arsenal over the last 6 years then??

It's ok CJACKO, you can root for the new Chelsea now, Manchester City, we woln't hold it against you :p

It's ok CJACKO, you can root for the new Chelsea now, Manchester City, we woln't hold it against you :p
wind your neck in. stick to the game only

yer coz i support the team thats doing well at that given moment dont i?

if people are gonna start getting personal, im going to close the thread

Anyone else notice wilkins naming all Chelsea players by first names, Old habits ey.

Status
Not open for further replies.