• Draw

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd half chelsea were basically camping Fulham half except Chelsea were not getting in the box most shots were from distance and poor as well. Drogba came on and gave Chelsea a wonderful chance which wasn't taken.

Without doubt David Luiz man of the match good passing, good movement, good tackling and good skill shown only reason why I continued to watch the rest of the game.

Mr. Dean, I suggest you to retire. You ****** thief! David Luiz player extremely good and deserves to be Man Of The Match.

[22:01] <Frank> even if arsenal go out to barca, we'll be in the champions league next year. same can't be said for chelsea though

Did you not watch the game?? We wearnt **** we just didnt take our chances.

He never said you were ****. He said that it would have been an embarrassing loss. which it would have been.

People are saying that Torres needs time to adjust... Suarez scored for us in his first 30 mins of football in 2 months without training with the team. Torres has been ****.

lucky because of the penalty save but appart from that we dominated. Im not saying we deserved to win because we dominated (im not an Arsenal fan) but we had alot of chances but were just wasteful. Im not too concered, Carlo will have them sorted out in no time.

nice dig there, enjoy the EL

Oh man it's beautiful watching the beginning of the decline of Chelsea :)

He never said you were ****. He said that it would have been an embarrassing loss. which it would have been.

People are saying that Torres needs time to adjust... Suarez scored for us in his first 30 mins of football in 2 months without training with the team. Torres has been ****.
Suarez still hasnt adjusted to the game yet, if you watch his overall performance

To be fair Torres was doing much better than Anelka or Essien got in right positions just kept making a mess of his chances.

Oh man it's beautiful watching the beginning of the decline of Chelsea :)

Again another person who knows nothing about the club. Just looking on the surface, scratch beneif the surface and you see more.

If Chelsea doesn't win the CL this season and they fall from the top 4...then what will Torres think/do? I would like to see....

If Chelsea doesn't win the CL this season and they fall from the top 4...then what will Torres think/do? I would like to see....

We wont sell him, plus im not thinking we wont get in the top 4. I beleive it in our hands still.

He would want to go to Spain I guess put who will pay that price tag for an out of form striker. Other than Chelsea ofc

Suarez still hasnt adjusted to the game yet, if you watch his overall performance

Suarez has been fantastic in both of his appearances. His movement, determination and his finish against Stoke. he could have had 3 for us but for the woodwork. I'd much rather have Suarez than Torres atm, it could all change though.

Status
Not open for further replies.