Fulham vs Liverpool - 20:00 Monday Night

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 7K
How great was it to hear from Chris Coleman:

"Liverpool and Manchester United are the best two teams in the country right now..."

Things can only get better for us redmen

How great was it to hear from Chris Coleman:

"Liverpool and Manchester United are the best two teams in the country right now..."

Things can only get better for us redmen

Coleman: Never, EVER, mention us in the same sentence as those tools.

Last edited:
Liverpool.....Suarez.....wow. just wow.

Was really impressed with Liverpool tonight, showed real class in simply thrashing an inform Fulham side. Was once again impressed by Saurez. The guy has pace, skill and his movement is out of this world, reminds me of Javier Hernandez ;) in all seriousness though, it looks like Sir Alex has missed out on this one, would have in a United shirt without question.

Coleman: Never, EVER, mention us in the same sentence as those tools.

do us all a favour and grow up, really very very tiresome, especially given how other united fans have been talking about liverpool

anyway great performance, good to see the old style coming back

Last edited:
Impressive performance by Liverpool. Really impressed.

I think they will finish 5th this season and strong challenge for the top 4 and maybe even the title next season.

Still wouldn't say it's City they overtake. Because i think they can win the title next season. There is Arsenal whos future i am questioning too.

And when SAF leave united...i think with Glazers there, United could fall from the top 4-5. I would love that to happen and i think it's possible when SAF leaves.

I normally enjoy MNF but yesterday was so poor I had to turn over.

do us all a favour and grow up., really very very tiresome, espeically given how other united fans have been talking abut liverpool

anyway great performance, good to see the old style coming back

Offtopic.

Mike i dont know what you meant by that statement, yesterday i saw a thread in Redcafe "Do you respect Liverpool Football Club" and 99% of them said They respect Liverpool FC as they are one of the best clubs and for their glorious history.

Offtopic.

Mike i dont know what you meant by that statement, yesterday i saw a thread in Redcafe "Do you respect Liverpool Football Club" and 99% of them said They respect Liverpool FC as they are one of the best clubs and for their glorious history.

I think Mike. meant that Man Utd fans had nearly all been respecting and congratulating Liverpool on their excellent performances lately, so to have a Liverpool fan whinging about being mentioned in the same sentence as Man Utd is really childish and unnecessary. Especially after they'd just won, he's meant to be happy!

I think Mike. meant that Man Utd fans had nearly all been respecting and congratulating Liverpool on their excellent performances lately, so to have a Liverpool fan whinging about being mentioned in the same sentence as Man Utd is really childish and unnecessary. Especially after they'd just won, he's meant to be happy!

Thanks mate.

I was confused coz someone posted take that Scouse ***** something like that..
Anyways thanks for the clarification..

Man I wish a miracle would happen and Man City only pick up 2 points in their next 3 games and Liverpool get all 6... hey I can dream can't I?

Aaaaaaand here's your match report: Fulham 2-5 Liverpool.

Some of the stats were unbelievable. Suarez completed more than TWICE the amount of dribbles than the entire Fulham team, for example.

Back