Fulham vs Liverpool - 20:00 Monday Night

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 7K
Great performance, never sat back, ran at them time and time again.

Kenny really bringing out the best in us. Suarez was sublime today, ran the back 4 ragged. Great result.

Epic song [video=youtube;99DRvMlu8nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DRvMlu8nM[/video]

Suarez, will you please suck me off.

He is sumin' else.

I'll do you all a match report tomorrow. Got the meat of it down, but want to tweak it and find a couple of analysis points and statistics. Great game.

Yet again Liverpool under Dalglish succeed in impressing me. Can see Liverpool back in the top 4 next season and I hope they get a top 4 place aswell.

Yet again Liverpool under Dalglish succeed in impressing me. Can see Liverpool back in the top 4 next season and I hope they get a top 4 place aswell.

Could be at the expense of Chelsea, at this rate. ;)

Thing which niggled me is the gap we saw yet again between centre backs and central midfield. It cost us two goals tonight as Fulham players dropped deeper off Skrtel and Carra and found space.

But my word, that was some performance yet again. Work ethic was fantastic and what Kenny's given the players and supporters cannot be bought.

Well, amazing performance; amazing result. Every player shown their worth, Suarez's movement superb, he is just something else. Maxi's goal scoring form come at a very good time with our push for fifth. Looking forward to next season, with some tweaks here and there, and Kenny hopefully getting the job, bright times ahead. Special shout to Flanno, played out of position but really composed.

Fulham 2-5 Liverpool, Maxi got a hattrick, Suarez ran the show for the whole 90 minutes, Lucas continued his fantastic season with another amazing game chasing the ball down all day, as did Kuyt, quite simply a fantastic team performance, YNWA

Suarez actually was insane. I did doubt him, I admit it, but he is the real deal.

Suarez £24m
Balotelli £24m

The difference in attitude and application, and the sheer amount of effort he puts in, he's worth twice as much as some of these other players in the same price bracket.

The best £24m we will ever spend.

I am quietly pleased.

Fulham's home form goes swirling.

Spuds - you're next up.

One can only applaud the opposition.

Tactically destroyed, overran in midfield from the word go although it did improve (kind of) at the start of half. Spearing and Lucas ran it, the other four were just running everywhere, we had no idea who to pick up.

Suarez, my god what a nightmare.

I'm sure Schwarzer will be releasing a clangers DVD soon. Hangeland could probably feature.

Maxi, what a way to score your hatrick goal, second one was pretty neat to.

It just goes to show that an orthodox 4-4-2 is not the way forward. Hopefully it will encourage Hughes to be more tactically adventurous.

Can only take the positives which was drawing the second half 2-2, honestly thought we'd get back in it after the Dembele goal though. The end of the season couldn't come quicker now.

Congratulations Liverpool though, haven't seen a better performance from the opposition at Craven Cottage since Shakhtar last season and Liverpool under Rafa the season they finished 2nd. If I were the yanks, I'd sign Kenny up right away. Potential title challengers next season dare I say it. Honestly don't know where Carroll would fit in.

p.s Saw 'arry and Joe Jordan quaking in their boots when I came out of the ground.

Thats what you got with Sidwell every week for Reading..

Then he got ruined!

Well played Liverpool, looking dangerous for next seasonnnn

Back