Fulham vs Liverpool - 20:00 Monday Night

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 7K
He's Argen...oh it's been said?

Em..Good goal Maxi, pls don't be **** again.

Liverpool can push on for a title challenge ?

not sure yet, this was a poor year for the tp three, and you can expect them to strengthen, but top four is not beyond them providing they buy right this summer

Liverpool can push on for a title challenge ?

I said it last week , and ill say it again, if we had Kenny and this squad since the start... we would be in the top 3. Still, can't wait for the next season... And if we get a few miracles we can get champs league play off spot this year :P?

SIDWELL XD

Why couldn't he do that for Villa?!

not sure yet, this was a poor year for the tp three, and you can expect them to strengthen, but top four is not beyond them providing they buy right this summer

Yeah, they have the money, and after this late surge more players would be willing to join. But top 4 is more than achievable

Told you, maybe not Zamora but i still told you.

Suarez's goal was sublime.. great finish from a great player.

He's adapted so well, so quickly!

Fulham have been really dirty tonight, and they're top of the fair play league?!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Oooh, close from Shelvey.

Fulham Liverpool At Craven Cottage...I'm seeing 10 behind the ball in my near future of Sky Sports viewership. Will not be a heavy win for L Pool at the Cottage with the setup of Fulham can see it being 1-0 to either team, 1-0, 0-0 or 1-1, will be surprised if its entertaining in even the slightest.

You were saying...? ;)

Almost 6-2 then, great game and we are really looking like a great side. 13 goals in 3 games and 7 of them from maxi!

"We all dream of a team of Carraghers!"

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Haha, fantastic play from Suarez, kuyt shot off the line

Back