Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

Fergie will regret saying that he won't be bringing in any more players this window, Chelsea have got better this window, whereas United, haven't.

2 points dropped in my opinion, Johnny Evans was horrible today, but early days

Fergie will regret saying that he won't be bringing in any more players this window, Chelsea have got better this window, whereas United, haven't.
you know the window isnt closed? and we're in talks over meireles

why all the arsenal fans and chelsea fans suddenly supporting their london rivals? And when they come to face fulham they start the abuse against the flham team

because they just helped us being 2 points ahead of our title rivals its pretty self explanitry.

excellent save by stockdale it was proberly a harsh penalty anyway and i think 2-2 was the fair result.

only thing i would be ****** off if i was a utd fan would be why let nani take the penalty when giggs was on the pitch please answer me this??

Last edited:
I dont think Benayoun and Ramires have strenghtened the team that much, just added depth

he wasn't the only one, O'Shea like last Monday was the weak link. how does he keep getting in the side?
because we use the right full back as a 3rd centreback, while evra plays virtually as a left forward in attack,

Great game of football, topping off a great Sunday!

I'm sure Chelsea will drop points somewhere (probably against us) so United fans should be pleased with a point, and yes, why did Nani take the penalty?

16 corners, pretty amazing. Last 10 minutes was great.

Great game of football, topping off a great Sunday!

I'm sure Chelsea will drop points somewhere (probably against us) so United fans should be pleased with a point, and yes, why did Nani take the penalty?

16 corners, pretty amazing. Last 10 minutes was great.

we shall see my friend.

because we use the right full back as a 3rd centreback, while evra plays virtually as a left forward in attack,

Exactly, against fulham away from home you cant have Rafael rampaging down the line along with evra, leaves us exposed at the back. personally i dont think john o'shea played that badly, but a point against fulham away is a alright result, im sure chelsea, arsenal, liverpool, even city will struggle there

By the way im not slatting Evans, i love Johnny, but he can be careless at times, and other times he can give a man of the match display, or even kick drogba :P

Last edited:
At least we didn't get owned 3-0 this time.
******* craven cottage.¬_¬

Back