Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

you must be watching a different game to me as IMO Fulham have been by far the better team and had a stonewall penalty turned down

ps that was a shocking decision

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

justice done
woudlnt say fulham have been by far the better side. its been very even tough game.

This tells the story.

[17:48] <IrishScouse> goal
[17:48] <Jones1871> yes
[17:48] <Joe> yes
[17:48] <Frank> yes
[17:48] <Joe> yes
[17:48] <Joss> cheats*
[17:48] <IrishScouse> 2-2
[17:48] <Jones1871> yesyesyesyeyeyesyeyesyeyeysyesyehyse
[17:48] <Joe> HANGELAND
[17:48] <Alfie> LMAO
[17:48] <Alfie> LMAO
[17:48] <Joe> MY HERO
[17:48] <Joss> YEEEEEEES

Excellent - come on Fulham, get another goal or hold out <3

why all the arsenal fans and chelsea fans suddenly supporting their london rivals? And when they come to face fulham they start the abuse against the flham team

Must be some kind of records for missed penalties and number of goals scored in these opening two rounds of games lol

why all the arsenal fans and chelsea fans suddenly supporting their london rivals? And when they come to face fulham they start the abuse against the flham team

Actually, I like Fulham as a team and want to see them do well, just not against Arsenal. Not to mention I dislike Manchester United - why wouldn't I want Fulham to get a result? oO)

**** sake, 3 points dropped, playing catch up already after 2 games. we missed Wazza today and it showed upfront at time.

fair result. played fulham, worked us all over the pitch after the initial shock in the first 20 minutes, though i question why nani took the penalty

**** sake, 3 points dropped, playing catch up already after 2 games. we missed Wazza today and it showed upfront at time.
Dude theres 36 games left, youre not playing catch up

Pathetic how Utd had the ref on their side, and somehow didnt win, Fulham :wub:

Don't you mean two points? A draw accumulates 1 point and a win doesn't get 4.

Back