Fun Tactic to try out. If you get bored.

hi mate, what do u do for teamtalks ?

I either do them myself assertive + calm usually, agressive when down/not score. 3 good games in a row for a player (over 6.40 rating) => praise form. 3 bad ones => warning, if it continues i fine them (increases determination)

Or asssistant with good man management, motivating and mental.

Except in danilo`s you don`t score.

I have falcao with 30 goals in november so far with this.

Try danilo and both won`t get that till the end of the season.

Game crashed in december :(

5 months lost.

Hey mate, can you tell me the attributes/moves that you consider necessary for each position
and which other central defender role will work as i dont have any ball playing defenders

View attachment 335697

If anyone is willing to try this i`d appreciate it. I have to go for the evening.

Thing is i made something very similar that brought me to december undefeated, 2 draws only vs arsenal and city away. Playing everton and champions league (2nd season).

Then old story, game crash, lost the tactic, tried to put that back to pieces again.

Train either attacking/attacking mov or defensive and defensive positioning - your pick.

Oi = assistant, haven`t tried without.

View attachment 335696

A few changes to attack. See which of the 2 works best.

Results so far with first :

View attachment 335695View attachment 335694View attachment 335693

Thanks a lot, mates.

Yes, instead of treq + f9 + poacher its 2 dlf (a) that should drop deep.

You can see i have **** players for those position, i play the old fart drogba as a poacher, bony (7mio after swansea relegated) as a treq and stuff.

I would imagine things go much more smoother with an actual pro offensive line.

Also please feel free to remove stopper from the bpd if you concede via his mistakes.

starting a liverpool save with this, LFCupdate

View attachment 335670

The 2 dlf (a) one :D

Works good so far, i've been speed playing till november.

Lost the arsenal away game last minute corner -.-
And a draw vs blackburn, last minute goal.

Raped psg away, bate borisov at home and bayern at home though. 9 points after 3 matches in the group

#1 in premier league.

Looks decent at the very least.

Good luck to you.

View attachment 335634

So far so good. Lost a few games and i got lucky city lost 3 consecutive games, vs chelsea, me and arsenal, otherswise top spot gone for good.

atm level with them with a game in hand.

Cl progress was good tho, only lost 1 game vs bayern away 3-1

cups had no problem, the 7-5 game was epic, i was using full reserve squad though. Led 6-1 then went 6-5 lol.

i`m alternating the 2 tactics, still think buying a decent striker for the positions will get me better results. Also working on ppms. :D

i prefer the tactic with just the 2 forwards

The one in the original post ? Worked wonders indeed.

But these 2 look **** solid, especially for the away games.

Anyway, end of season.

View attachment 335615View attachment 335614View attachment 335613View attachment 335612

Lol at baines getting both assist + goalscorer

To be hones i would have expected to be raped CL at madrid game (they had won 2 times in a row) but smashed them at home and raped them away too.

I would say the def wingers are crucial for this tactic, they are both the best assist makers in the team.
Also, crucial is getting psyhos to have your players fit, giving them rest to always have them 95% ++. Morale should be okay as long as you don't lose too many (i was actually having this problem first season - lost some games in a row).

The fact that all my forwards have decent heading ability was also kinda useful.

Still, drogba was lethal as poacher, which is pro for a 37 year older.

Time to resign ^^

Last edited:
Mamia - wot formation did u use for them madrid results the gamebreaker 6 or 7 or the one from the post. cheers

Mamia - wot formation did u use for them madrid results the gamebreaker 6 or 7 or the one from the post. cheers

6 it was, used 7 just for 5 matches or so. If i were to replay it i expect to still win, probably not by a 5 goal margin though.

View attachment 335598

Still going strong, although i sold bony (irefusable offer of 50mio from madrid - bought him for 10 :D) Just saved now, so it won't crash. Will try to get the board to build me a new stadium, 50k goodison not enough to satisfy demand :D

View attachment 335597

Just look at this guy, 19 acceleration, 18 pace lol. Explosive center back. Bought for 5 mio (release clause). Haven't really used him as i had jagielka and a out-of-this world stones, but meh, this is one of the fastest defenders ive seen in this game.

View attachment 335595

They had 21% possesion at half time lol.

Last edited:
How unlucky is that. Yeh I didn't think dier woz that fast as a defender lol. Do u think it will work with my standard wigan team first season in prem. I havent got a great team yet though