Fun Tactic to try out. If you get bored.

I used the OP tactic for the first season. Did really well, was hammering teams. I used it along with another variant of a 3-5-2 on these forums called the "The Real Louis Van Gaal" by cyoung. Won everything barring CoC. Second season I transferred in Mats Hummels and Javi Martinez. No other transfers as I was playing with Liverpool using the latest update from LFCMarshall. Team were fully gelled.

Second season the tactic stopped functioning how it used to. It became less effective and less potent. Now I am back to the cyoung tactic which hasnt lost any of its strengths.

I am not trying to promote any other tactic or trying to put this one down, I know the amount of effort it takes to make a decent tactic.

Just that I am a little confused as to how a tactic can stop being as lethal as it was in the past suddenly. Previously I would win 4-0 5-0 away and now I am barely scrapping wins at home.

I used the OP tactic for the first season. Did really well, was hammering teams. I used it along with another variant of a 3-5-2 on these forums called the "The Real Louis Van Gaal" by cyoung. Won everything barring CoC. Second season I transferred in Mats Hummels and Javi Martinez. No other transfers as I was playing with Liverpool using the latest update from LFCMarshall. Team were fully gelled.

Second season the tactic stopped functioning how it used to. It became less effective and less potent. Now I am back to the cyoung tactic which hasnt lost any of its strengths.

I am not trying to promote any other tactic or trying to put this one down, I know the amount of effort it takes to make a decent tactic.

Just that I am a little confused as to how a tactic can stop being as lethal as it was in the past suddenly. Previously I would win 4-0 5-0 away and now I am barely scrapping wins at home.

Where can I find the Real van Gaal tactic by cyoung? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Using the original Benfica squad. No transfers.

Hehe. Gz bro ^^

View attachment 695170

View attachment 695171View attachment 695172

Anyone can try this ?

View attachment 333516
v3 wingers, target man

Been running a season long with it and as you can see that guy has 30 crosses lol.

Striker is not fixed, i'm still experimenting between an af/dlf(a) or simply tm(a). Atm tm working decently.

Play should be like : full backs stay in line with defenders, ball is won in my half, right above my box, the ap sits somewhere near mid line launches the wingers that either have a go themselves or cross for the striker.

Thanks, guys. Enjoy ^^

View attachment 333508
View attachment 333507

This is a v2 version, with inside forwards.

View attachment 333506
My results.

Got a decent team, been playing odegard, pavlovski and tariq and their stats are decent.

Totally screwed up ppm though. And i only have 1 winger : allione with ppm trained by me and average stats, that's why i`m asking for further testing.

Last edited:
hi

i'm using morecambe sky bet 2
i'm using ur tactics
it's great for 5 early games by using gamebreaker 6
but then everything go wrong
lost 4 in row and draw for 5 games
got no transfer budget n used only players already in da team
any recommended i need to do???