Fun Tactic to try out. If you get bored.

Which tactic do you recommend? liverpool second season.... the 6, the 7 or the one in the Op?

I've had good results using gambreaker 6, almost 2 seasons winning everything (except a carling - quarter kicked out at pens vs random team). Currently sitting 2-nd after chelsi in my 3rd season - **** just 2 games but draw 4-5. Everton. Got chances of winning the league if chelski fails 1 or 2 times and i win win win. Highly possible.

Fun thing. 3-rd season falcao is declined a lot, signed him for just 5 mios, 155pw wages (but sell on fee 50%-a good clause to add if you never intend to sell, the wage demands drop considerably). Except for the determination which i've lifted to 20, he's pretty much useless and i consider him a bad buy. :D

With the original post one i've won europa league with steaua first season.

Although gamebreaker 6 has 2 defenders (def wingers count as midfielders too) i'd say its far more solid in defense than the original post one.

View attachment 335465

Haven't lost any champions league match though. And next are semis.

View attachment 335455

My fault for the scoring issue, sold bony for 50 mio to madrid, haven't bought any real striker (had fierro + avdijaj - but they are youngsters and have bad matches missing 500 times) till january, falcao - but he is nerfed a freaking lot. Barely scores + costs me the wages of 5-6 other decent players. Drogba is soon 38, he still scores but i try to diminish his impact on the team cuz he'll retire. Lukaku banged around 30 in so far.

Meh. Hopefully chelsea chokes.

Edit : Lol after crtiticising the youngsters :

View attachment 335443

Hehe.
View attachment 335428

I kinda was satisfied with a draw. Boom 3 goals in.

Last edited:
what do u think the main attributes are for players using ur tactic ?

Resigned from everton in a save, took over relegated bolton, media prediction 24, after 10 games was #1 with only 2 draws.

AFter that went holiday "keep the tactic" but not the players and i had like 8 losses in a row lol.

Dunno what to say about this. **** assistant manager i guess.

I can see loads of success. a quick one will this tactic be disrupted if one takes out Retain possession. i know it comes with control but i dont like combining short passing and retain possession. You already have higher tempo, p[*** into space which depicts a fast game and you still have retain possession. and a lot of team instructions as well. i must confess i prefer more is less too tho. kindda confusing but the players surely will get this to work anyway.. Will still give it atry in LFC database. good work tho

View attachment 689812

If anyone is willing to try this i`d appreciate it. I have to go for the evening.

Thing is i made something very similar that brought me to december undefeated, 2 draws only vs arsenal and city away. Playing everton and champions league (2nd season).

Then old story, game crash, lost the tactic, tried to put that back to pieces again.

Train either attacking/attacking mov or defensive and defensive positioning - your pick.

Oi = assistant, haven`t tried without.

View attachment 689815

A few changes to attack. See which of the 2 works best.

Results so far with first :

View attachment 689816View attachment 689819View attachment 689820

Thanks a lot, mates.

View attachment 335274

Still going strong.

could buy rooney, aged 30 for 4 mios, problem is i don't really need him, plus he's asking 300k/w wages and my board allows me max 145k after 3 years of successes. Shameful.

Tactic is strong though. Only alteration made was bpd (stopper) went to bpd (defend)

do u do ur own team talks ?

No, cuz i got a good assistant manager.

The default one.

View attachment 335265

View attachment 335264

Media-friendly gets maximum motivation out of conferences. Tassotti for instance has play mind games, evasive, reserved which all could drop morale.

Plus mine has decent man management, decent tact/tactical knowledge, determination, discipline and motivation.

So i kinda have the perfect assistant.

r u still using gambreaker 6 tactic ?
Yea, works great, 3 wins, 1 draw at the start of the season.
~70% fluid cuz i signed youngsters and i sold some first team players.

how do u train individual players ?

First team i use the roles they have in team. Romero dlp for instance, barkley ap, baines full back fierro advanced forward, advijaj poacher and so on.

under 21 and u19 - no individual training (to boost all their stats)

Team training : attacking/attacking movement. Nothing else for 2 seasons now.

Last edited:
Mamaiemai - you no better than me m8 but how does your u21 and u19 boost there stats without any individual training. Cheers

where do u play baines ? u said u train him as a fullback but u don't play fullbacks

Mamaiemai - you no better than me m8 but how does your u21 and u19 boost there stats without any individual training. Cheers

If i assign them individual positional training, the players will just boost those stats. For instance a centre back won't boost passing, first touch and ****, they'll just boost positioning, tackling, heading etc.

I wouldn't want a midfielder to have 16 passing but 2 tackling. I prefere him to develop 11 passing 11 tackling, that's what i meant.

Assigning no individual training means everything is boosted. Corners, free kicks, etc.

where do u play baines ? u said u train him as a fullback but u don't play fullbacks

Played him left def winger. THe coach advised me to train him for that mid position, i ignored.

Sold him at 31 yo for 40 mios, he was worth 25 and would have declined.

City bought him.

Madrid stole another player for 30 mios, a central back/dm that normally i wouldn't have sold but keep for backup.

thanks mate, what about oi's ? do u let *** manager do them ?

I let the assistant. Takes too much to assign them myself and defence is not by far a problem.

View attachment 335251View attachment 335250View attachment 335252

England i just took over, wasn't me that won EC. 2 matches played, 5 games scored 0 received.

Last edited:
im testing ur tactic now with Bolton, what do u do for oi's ? nothing or does ur *** manager do them ?

Mamaia thanks for that I though u meant that just leaving individual training random cheers m8

That was FUN!!!! Was down 3-0 in first 25 mins while reading this thread...paused game, downloaded your tactic and just scored 5-0 in last 65mins!!!

View attachment 335060

One of the big differences I noticed between this tactic and Danilo's is your WB's actually get involved in the attacking phase often!!!!