Funny football forum thread (Read Everything)

The bobby moore was an aids infested **** did it for me, seriously its just sick and anyone who finds that funny needs help, ( not the actual thread itself, just the cancer and aids remarks)

The crazy one was amazing, about the millwall stadium - amazing atmosphere away..

"Bobby Moore was the best ever England player" - A bit far dont ya think :)

It was quite funny but that kid was ******** himself which isn't nice and the death threats were just too far but maybe what the kid was needing

'Call Trevor Brooking a raving paedo'

That made me laugh XD

Well, after reading that i'm almost certain theres gonna be a fight Next Season at the Madejski..

Milwall = Nutters.
Swindon (The Swine) = Quite bigRivals..

Whaaay...somebody just got OWNED... that felt good

tbh if i was this kid i would just leave the site and never go back

And he knew we were taking the mick now :O

Then he hunted us all down :S

I want so bad to join that site and abuse that Wecker Youth guy but then again why would a join a forum dedicated to such a scummy club with such scummy members? :)

That's not funny at all :| :(

Now I haven't read it thriugh but I'd like to know why th boy kept going back on the site, rather than just leaving - and setting up a new email account.

I felt scared for the boy!

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

by the way, you can trace his adress by a forum.
your IP adress links to you home adress.

That youth lad is really off his rocker! Couldn't have guessed he was Millwall.

you can never tell how serious people are over the net, but i wouldn't trust that crazy *****

although it seemed funny to him and his mates, that kid is probably petrified of everything now!

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

I want so bad to join that site and abuse that Wecker Youth guy but then again why would a join a forum dedicated to such a scummy club with such scummy members? :)

SAME XD i wanted to test his metal. Whether he is all mouth and bullshit or actually got the balls to give it a go :p

He seemed really weird though that Youth guy.
" If you want drugs, just pm me " who would arrange it on the internet?

He seemed really weird though that Youth guy.
" If you want drugs, just pm me " who would arrange it on the internet?

ye hes either a total basket case or a little weedy **** giving it the absolute biggen and overcompensating too much.

i really hate millwall anyway so i me biased XD