Funny football forum thread (Read Everything)

We should all join that site, put fmbase in front of your username and bully the **** out of Mr. "Wrecker Youth." (H)

It's a windup from both sides.
The 'kid' is acting a bit too dumb to make it real.

The older members are just a bunch of armchair rambo's.

MILF ALERT

does the plumber visit your mum often

haha classic

It was clearly a wind-up. The clues are there, open your eyes.

It may be a wind-up but fecking hilarious as well lol

It's definitely, without a doubt, one hundred percent, a wind-up.

Some of that went too far. Threatning to go round his house and slash his dad and that thatns beyond a joke threatning somebodys family. I know it was a wind up but I still felt sorry for the boy. That Wacker Youth is a ****** bully.

Last edited:
Some of that went too far. Threatning to go round his house and slash his dad and that thatns beyond a joke threatning somebodys family. I know it was a wind up but I still felt sorry for the boy. That Wacker Youth is a ****** bully.

Don't you realise that "the boy" was the one responsible for the wind-up?

That entertained me a bit on a boring day off on a Friday

Btw, I'm just assumning Wecker Youth is some kind of Milwall gang ?

someone said he was on bail :|

*Sigh*

Alright, here's how it happened:

1. Random person of unknown age/origin decides to make a thread to annoy a bunch of idiots on a forum, much like we see on here.

2. The idiots in question decide to take the bait, despite the obvious nature of the opening post, and begin their tirade towards the thread starter.

3. At some point, the thread-starter decided that to make this wind-up a bit more amusing, he would pretend he was sorry for his actions, and try and make excuses, declaring that the post was made to annoy his brother and father. He wasn't actually sorry about anything, and felt like the thread was playing into his hands.

4. Lagboat/Wacker Youth are clearly associates/friends, and worked out a way to try and scare someone who they genuinely thought was sincere in his regret. (Idiots).

5. Threats towards his family are made more seriously by Wacker Youth, with Lagboat acting as the 'wingman' in this trolling session, playing up Wacker's real-life 'situation' to try and instill fear in the thread-starter. The comments regarding Wacker Youth being out on bail were a part of this.

6. Thread continues in this trend, until thread-starter posts a picture of a woman (could be his mother, but highly doubtful), whilst still playing up to the people who truly believe they are scaring him.

7. Thread cools, and basically dies. Both sides believe they were on a wind-up, but only the thread-starter knew what was going on, apart from a few of the posters within the thread.

/End