Funny/Random Things in FM

I think Robben didn't give a tip in Chinese Restraurant

4 match ban is quite good. Luckly he didn't beat by kung-fu masters

Oh yeah I guess mate, it is rather expensive though, although £2 isn't anything to cry about.

It is if you need more than one bus a day. And the journey isn't too long but not short enough to walk. It makes you feel like you're getting robbed... Luckily I got an Oyster card :D

It is if you need more than one bus a day. And the journey isn't too long but not short enough to walk. It makes you feel like you're getting robbed... Luckily I got an Oyster card :D

Suppose so mate, makes me realise how much I love Plymouth

lol this has turned from a thread about funny things in fm to a thread discussing how much a bus fare is lol

Luckily I have a free photocard :D

On Topic: I didn't know if you sign Marlon King, he goes to prison in the game

so we have a ticket thats £ 3.00 for a whole days travel

He could pay the rent for Getafe for a whole year at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez...

I am seriously not that sad I was checking them out for my Champions League qualifier!!!

This isn't funny or random, but it annoys me no end when in your squad list it says a player is an AMC and then you click on positions and he's actually a natural MC and only an accomplished AMC ... surely he's a MC then?

LOL I dont know why he wanted it but he only gets like £40 a week, so £1 would get him halfway to a match, LOL u have no team bus.

Seriously. He hasn't scored that many in his entire Man Utd career. What the ****?!

Zidane as a scout. Look at his wages. lol

This isn't funny or random, but it annoys me no end when in your squad list it says a player is an AMC and then you click on positions and he's actually a natural MC and only an accomplished AMC ... surely he's a MC then?

Players' positions are determined by how well they can play there, and accomplished means he can put in a same kind of performance as if he was played in natural position.

If you've ever used the Data Editor you'll find that accomplished positions are 15 - 19.