Funny/Random Things in FM

just noticed that two of my players are giving each other feedback. The Beginning of a rocky relationship? Is this a new thing from the new patch?

You're on patch 10.3 and in 2018 already?

You have no life..

The two players giving each other feedback was in 10.2. On my Aberdeen save my centre backs thought each other needed to adjust their attitudes.

mike thats a bit harsh :S, bad day?

Harsh? I'm being honest!

The new patch has been out little over 3 days now and he's progressed through 8 seasons.. can you seriously see him away from his computer, cos I can't! XD

Harsh? I'm being honest!

The new patch has been out little over 3 days now and he's progressed through 8 seasons.. can you seriously see him away from his computer, cos I can't! XD

Probs went on holiday or something. Its highly unlikely that he went through 8 whole seasons without skipping in a short space of time. Impossible.

Thought this was strange. Have Sal Zizzo, who is considered a "model professional" and a player that others look up to.....first one of these guys I've ever had. So this season I have him tutor a regen who has the personality "slightly professional", my best young player for the record. A few weeks later they have the personality differences spat and say they're too different to hang out.

So Zizzo is loaned out, and a few weeks later I look at the kid, and his personality is now "model professional". Given the ridiculous odds of such a similar personality, and they still hate each other, is there any rhyme or reason to the tutor/personality problem? Seems like more often than not its the pairings that seem most well-suited are the ones that work the worst.

I've had some strange things... I am in my 7th season as Newcastle...

Ryan Donaldson has just agreed to sign for Real Madrid
Ched Evans is banging goals in for Barcelona
Nile Ranger is a star for Lyon after sitting in Man United reserves for a few years.
Danny Guthrie playing regularly for Juventus
Shawcross, Kadar and Baines playing for Inter

Just think its strange to see so many players who couldn't really cut it in the Prem moving to big clubs abroad! Also Stoke produced 2 of the best English reasons in the same season!

You're on patch 10.3 and in 2018 already?

You have no life..

Mike he probably was playing his game on the 10.2 patch and when the new patch came in that appeared! Lol you angry child.. :p

notice the slight resemblance with Paddy McGuinness

paddy%20feature.jpg

Mike he probably was playing his game on the 10.2 patch and when the new patch came in that appeared! Lol you angry child.. :p

Thanks. I do have a life outside and as said above i was playing on 10.2, but installed through steam which changes the patch on the game status screen to 10.3. But i appreciate the comment. :-S

ok this isn't funny but I found it interesting becouse I never saw in the game before that match has been re-arranged becouse of this
View attachment 45009

Its not really funny from my point of view but im sure some of you will get a bit of a laugh. I made a team from Australia that played in the Premier League. Second Season I qualified for Euro.....but its now impossible for me to compete....or continue my save for that matter....because Im never gonna have 4 people trained by my Club (whilst in England) :S Its quite annoying but a little funny as well.

hahaha, Australian club playing in Europe

The ROLFCOPTER is turning slowly

Stoke City got a free kick, referee stood right infront of him while he took it and the ball hit the ref and went out for a throw-in (for my team)

I saw Yaya Sanogo wearing the -1 shirt for United when I saw him.

Wenger got sacked after 1 game where he beat Chelsea 3-0. First season.