Funny/Random Things in FM

I found this really dumb and funny. Read the bit about the key player for Worthing united, then read the Worthing united milestones

WorthingUtdvArundel.png

this just came up. We are paying money to the chairman, that he doesn't need. Money Laundering

why does Juande Ramos want to join this team????/

My Keeper went up near the opponent corner flag to take long throw ins. It was 0-0 and I was playing counter attacking football! If the opponent scored on resulting counter attack, it would not have been funny though.....

i am thinking since the patch thay have incressed the random stuff allso
like players not getting on and a few other things
i engoy the random stuff but it can be a pain sometimes

Is it just me or have the amount of goals in matches increased in the new patch? Every week there is a 6-0 or a 7-1.. In my last Pompey game West Ham beat Birmingham 7-1...

Is it just me or have the amount of goals in matches increased in the new patch? Every week there is a 6-0 or a 7-1.. In my last Pompey game West Ham beat Birmingham 7-1...

Yeah,Bolton beat Birmingham 6-0 in mine.Lol :$

Most likely a direct result of the sorting out of the goals/Clear cut chances ratio.

there have been some pretty big scorelines recently IRL though

spurs 9-1 wigan
man utd 4-3 man city
man city 4-2 chelsea
villa 5-2 burnley
man utd 5-0 pompey
chelsea 7-2 sunderland
man city 4-3 sunderland
west ham 5-3 burnley
villa 5-1 bolton

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

just noticed that two of my players are giving each other feedback. The Beginning of a rocky relationship? Is this a new thing from the new patch?

Has anyone checked Zidane for Real Madrids scouts. He is on a rolling part time contract on £1 per week.