Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Managers saying they doubt i will win the title even though i've won it six times in a row...:S

I just went on holiday until 2030 for a new story I'm going to start in the next few days and to my surprise I noticed that Belgian team RSCA Anderlecht have average youth training facilities in the year 2029, while in 2010 they had good youth training facilities?! I never knew before that training facilities can get worse instead of better...

I just went on holiday until 2030 for a new story I'm going to start in the next few days and to my surprise I noticed that Belgian team RSCA Anderlecht have average youth training facilities in the year 2029, while in 2010 they had good youth training facilities?! I never knew before that training facilities can get worse instead of better...

Yeah, they degrade over time.

OMFG - wonderkid's CL equaliser couldn't have come ANY later lol!!!!

[If you don't recognise players its because im playing a 2110 save game found online]

Went out with the WRONG startting strategy and conceded within first minute! Things stayed bad until half time when I totally overhauled my formation and strategy and started attacking a lot more.

Toward the end we were dominating, except for the odd counter attempt from Galatasaray, but I had completely forgotten I had one sub left and by the time I realised it was the 88th minute!!!!

So the guy I brought on was a wonderkid called Mark Wattamaleo - a tall DMC who was only 18 but was already breaking into my young quality Arsenal team.

FOUR minutes of extra time but Galatasaray kept fouling us in an attempt to waste time so stoppage time ran on an extra minute and a half, and RIGHT at the end, my 18yr old Dutch legend-to-be got right up in the keepers face on the goal line and knocked it right over him!

In 13 years of playing this game I've never been so overjoyed lol! If you look at the screenshot you'll see first goal was 1st minute and equaliser came at "90+5"!!

You should note this guy had previously played in about 4 EPL games (not even a full 90 mins in any of them though and no goals) and had NEVER before even played in continental competition, let alone Champions League, and scored the all-important equaliser within 6 minutes of being on the pitch!!

He is now officially my favourite player ever lol!!!!! :):):):):):):)

Players are willing to DIE for each other:
1-12.jpg

Players are willing to DIE for each other:

Haha you have to tell me how you pulled that one off?!?

Plus, please tell me you created a team called "Beyond Godlike" and there doesn't actually exist a team with such a name?

And am I to assume you unticked "Use real players" when starting the game
because I dont recognise any of them and its too early in your game for regens.

Oh and wat did u think of my story above urs? You ever had a game like that b4 lol? :)

Back