Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Completely unrealted but in Championship Manager 4 I managed to get a 42-41 win on penalties lol

I left it to get dinner and a cup of tea before it finished

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

has anyone ever seen a player attempt an overhead kick cus i've never seen that before?

Yes, Ronaldinho did one in a friendly against me.

Ivan Buono -what-o?

Last edited:
Yes, Ronaldinho did one in a friendly against me.

Ivan Buono -what-o?

A) Did he score?

B) Haha wat a name, gotta love it lol :D

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Exeter City 8 - 1 Liverpool

omg im playing in 2110 (future football yay!) and as arsenal my main premiership title rivals believe it or not are exeter city! i just eked out a 1-0 win against notts co and then checked to see how they got on in their game and look what i saw.....

always hate seein my beloved liverpool lose but this is insane!!!!!

lets just say im not lookin forward to playing them :O:O:O

A goal by nearly every player on the team:
1-13.jpg

I just played a game. Funniest moment I've seen so far in Football Manager happened. My striker was one on one with the goal keeper who rushed out and dove to catch the ball. The referee blew his whistle for a foul; saying the goalie had tugged the shirt of my striker, clearly when I was watching the replay he was no where close to my striker. The funniest moment is that the goalkeeper was given a red card.

Crawley forgot which way they were shooting?
LutonvCrawley-1.png

He's been at the club a month, won the PotM award for 8 goals in 4 games and thanked the fans for making the loan enjoyable. Never seen it happen before.

Back