Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Quick question why is this is the stories section

... he says after 592 posts lol. :)

Might wanna check that with the OP or the mod who himself deemed this the appropriate place for this thread and moved my recent post here.

I have to say mate you're not the only one who's getting confused over which posts/threads belong where - most posts on this forum would seem at home in any number of sections due to the fact we're all talking about FM10.

I personally think the Stories section should be renamed or at least further explained as "stories" could easily refer to both the ongoing tribulations of an FM career OR a particularly interesting match. Every post I make is a 'story' of some sort.

End post. :S

Have never seen that ***. manager gives praise to players training

Thought this was a bit weird, he's 16 and quite big headed - laughs at his new deal, wants to be recognized and thinks he's awesome... but he's 16!

This wasn't in the stories section when I made it. It was in FM2010 General Discussion. For some reason it has been moved.

a very random glitch happened in fmh for my ipod, zoltan gera had 144 yellow cards in ONE premier league season. As everyone would know it is impossible to get 144 yellow cards in 38 games <). I would upload a screenshot but i have no idea how to upload screenshots from my ipod.

Haha lol wat a funny goal!!

My striker hit the post and it bounced back and hit the keepers @rse before ever so slowly creeping over the line.

Tried to take series of screenshots but they all came out black, hmm i guess you can't snapshot the 3D match engine.

8-|8-| lol, o lol

has anyone ever seen a player attempt an overhead kick cus i've never seen that before?

a very random glitch happened in fmh for my ipod, zoltan gera had 144 yellow cards in ONE premier league season. As everyone would know it is impossible to get 144 yellow cards in 38 games <). I would upload a screenshot but i have no idea how to upload screenshots from my ipod.

Press the hold and centre button together and then you should find it in the pictures.

Back