Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
I've just played southampton. They were awarded a penalty and as the penalty kick was taken an injury southampton player walking in front of the goalie. To make it worse the cheat knocked in the penalty atempt.!!!! I've save the match if anyone wants to view it as I have no clue how to put it up...

Check out this guy's age. Silly fellow,still playing football. He should be in his rocking chair!!

On my game Stockport finished runners up in FA Cup while being relegated from the Championship strange enough IMO.

It gets better and stranger though as they are in the Europa League and this happened....

View attachment 95316

All this with hardly any players and being 3rd bottom in League One

1. Players willing to DIE for each other.

2. That player is a) inspired to a great performance, b) seemed motivated, c) had a morale boost, and d) was happy, all because I said "I have faith in you." Lol if only real life social stuff worked that way

23254225.jpg

On my game Stockport finished runners up in FA Cup while being relegated from the Championship strange enough IMO.

It gets better and stranger though as they are in the Europa League and this happened....

View attachment 95316

All this with hardly any players and being 3rd bottom in League One

I like the referee's name ;)

Back