Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Woah. They are by far the oldest players I have seen.....

Oldest players in the game - I loaded up a HUGE (custom) database and looked on genie scout and searched by age a while ago - the two Ukrainians are top of the list.

I was Liverpool and Reina picked the ball up at the 18 yard box and skint 3 players,Joe Hart saved his shot though,I was in shock when it happened:P

i just started a game with leeds and he scored in the spain trialist game lol

i just signed him!!

Last edited:
EDIT: I realised what I posted wasn't well appropriate.

Last edited:
It's a random thing but wouldn't it be great if players could have dangerous injuries. I'm not being funny but people have died on the pitch.

It would be great if that was possible in the game. You maybe could have brought someone for 30mil and on his debut... (A)

No. That's just sick. SI would never consider putting that in the game.

when yayo sanogo scored for my leeds team he done backflips all the way to my goalkeepers box lmao

Could this league get any tighter with 5 games remaining?

ligaadelante.png

Typical Manchester United... scoring goals past the designated injury time.

hoffenheimvmanutd2.png

They went through on away goals, too. :'(

I saw a regen called John Jihad once. Dutch I think.
Shame I didn`t make a screenshot. :(

i once saw a player that was being paid minus £1 he played for East Stirling a regen i think

George Burley was managing Burnley in one of my saves, unfortunately didn't take a screenshot.

Remember IRL not too long ago Wolfgang Wolf was the manager of Wolfsburg, always made me chuckle!

I found this funny and annoying at the same time. In my first season I got promoted from the championship with Newcastle. In my second season I won the league with Newcastle, yet my European ranking dropped.

I'm Hull City, i've got a young keeper called anthony phillips. He was played on the left wing for the england U20's lol

Back