Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
I'm Hull City, i've got a young keeper called anthony phillips. He was played on the left wing for the england U20's lol

Juan Manuel Vargas, actually really good Peruvian ML on Fiorentina, is constantly played out of position for his national team (whilst he CAN play DL, he's not that good at it comparatively). I once had to play a keeper in striker (striker was injured during a friendly, backup keeper was the only player I hadn't already subbed in). He scored. To be fair, we won 11 - 0, so him scoring wasn't exactly the hardest of tasks.

Last edited:
The poor lad, just can't find himself a natural position : (
7srgiomonteiro2.png

Recession hitting Football really hard. One bad day isn't gonna cut it no more.

he is an unlucky god, I guess...
how poor he never capped in senior level, although his scoring rate is 3,43 goals/youth cap!!!

one good fact : HE SCORED THAT MUCH IN SPITE OF PLAYING AS AN AMR!!!!!

I once one 26-0 against a team in my league with bath(somewhere on the site)

Also Robinho quit to become Brazil manager at 28, lol

Kaka's first job in management is the Brazil job. It's like it was meant to be.

4-1 down to Man U in League cup 4th round with Hinckley, I make 3 half time subs come back to 4-4 go to extra time go 5-4 up they equilize and beat me on penalties.
FM10 is great

On my game Stockport finished runners up in FA Cup while being relegated from the Championship strange enough IMO.

It gets better and stranger though as they are in the Europa League and this happened....

View attachment 95316

All this with hardly any players and being 3rd bottom in League One

I don't understand how County being FA Cup runners and being in the Championship ifs funny? oO)

;)

Back