Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
Just played sunderland and one of there players has a shirt number as -1 bit wierd, never happened before.

Just played sunderland and one of there players has a shirt number as -1 bit wierd, never happened before.

Its the game mucking up with the squad registration windows, as you never have to register an under 21 or something, if they play they show up as -1 on the classic view screen

One season I signed the French CB Rod Fanni from Rennes, where he was a fan favourite. I, for some reason (I don't normally), decided to take a press conference. I was asked if Rod's relationship with our fans would be as good as his relationship with the Rennes fans, so I said yes. The headline afterwards was:

Smith believes fans will love Fanni.

XD

Last edited:
uh, game over to everyone. no one will beat CP.
lolfy.png

I laughed at the fact that they thought cramp deserved my attention and monitering

stupid, i loan a player for 1 season, but i can only play him january 2013, then 1 january 2013 the loan ends? omg ( i mean, he came 1 january to play, then left 1 january!)

wowloan.png

Last edited:
with PnE staring at defeat??? After 10 minutes?? WTF>>>And on the second one i swear its normlly the other way round??

I was playing and was looking for some coaches and decided to look at Madrid. Saw Zidane and checked his wage and I was suprised to say the least.... LOL

zidane.jpg

After that I just signed him as a coach.. I payed a massive £1k compensation! and he only wanted £90 a week to join me... 90 times more than he had at Madrid!! :P

I was playing and was looking for some coaches and decided to look at Madrid. Saw Zidane and checked his wage and I was suprised to say the least.... LOL

zidane.jpg

After that I just signed him as a coach.. I payed a massive £1k compensation! and he only wanted £90 a week to join me... 90 times more than he had at Madrid!! :P
this is because he works for madrid for free irl, but int the game he has to have a paying contract so its set at 1pound

I've tried to buy Opare for the first 5 seasons, in all that time he didn't want to come to Utrecht while I was 3 time champs 1xEuro cup and 1xtime Champions league finalist. He rotted for Castilla and Real Madrid C. He's now 25 and he still won't come he's still hopeful of earning a place for the 1st team LOL

zidane.jpg

Keep him even if he wants more. In my game, he has JCA/JPA 20/20 in 2014 :)

Back