Funny/Random Things in FM

Spelling mistake in the drop down menu. Since the 10.3 patch It says Chmapions League instead of Champions League.

Spelling mistake in the drop down menu. Since the 10.3 patch It says Chmapions League instead of Champions League.

That's nothing to do with SI. I assume you have some sort of 'Real Names' patch.

That's nothing to do with SI. I assume you have some sort of 'Real Names' patch.

Ok Cheers Sean. Jake suggested I post it in here. Saying that I never noticed it when using the 10.2 patch.

It's called something like the Champions Cup in FM i thought?

in my new save with Notts co was getting ready for a match vs Rotherham and their manager made a statement saying they would crush us (I was 2 points ahead of them at the time) I ended up winning 17 - 2. I didn't cheat or anything! they've since been dropping points everywhere recently losing 8-0 to Aldershot and just 3 points above the relegation zone!!

My keeper just scored a fluke from a free-kick from just outside my area. first time that's happened :D

edit---------and in the same week, one of my players went AWOL after 'being seen leaving a bar in the early hours of the morning'. Never had that either.

My keeper just scored a fluke from a free-kick from just outside my area. first time that's happened :D

edit---------and in the same week, one of my players went AWOL after 'being seen leaving a bar in the early hours of the morning'. Never had that either.

Out of interest did it happen to a regen or a known player. I have had it twice both regens. I just wonder as if real players found out they were linked with stuff like that would not like too much.