• Views Views 158K
picture.php

Seen this in my Lyon game

I think Marseille need to work on their penaltys :P

There's nothing there...

thats what she said:P;)
sorry had to lol

on topic-
on fm08 i was england and in the first season arsenal finished 8th man united 7th chelsea 4th and liverpool second and at the top was Fulham which is ironic as the a few seasons later they went into administration and got relegated.

if i find the save i will uploaded asap

My guy just took 4 minutes to take a throw in! time waste much?

Just sold my backup keeper for £19m more than what I wanted. I was willing to let him go for £1 as he was not needed, but hey I will gladly take £19m...thank you Inter.

SS_2010-03-21_23-13-06.png

SS_2010-03-21_23-16-56.png

p.s Yes I do know Lambo can turn into a quality Keeper.

Just sold my backup keeper for £19m more than what I wanted. I was willing to let him go for £1 as he was not needed, but hey I will gladly take £19m...thank you Inter.

SS_2010-03-21_23-13-06.png

SS_2010-03-21_23-16-56.png

p.s Yes I do know Lambo can turn into a quality Keeper.

What The ****! that is insane

I thought he was decent. Thry think he's Messi in disguise

Being told i had an offer of 53 million coming in for mcgeady then i got offered 3.5 pmsl

98th minute found that pretty funny considering there was no injuries or interuptions and he called 3 minutes. Would have been more funny if i was Fiorentina though.
View attachment 32842

Arjen Robben banned from chinese matches? This confused me to **** and back.View attachment 32843

if you look at the screenshot at the top it says your playing in "the global super league" which means this is an edited game. therefore it would appear the leagues where taken from the chinese leagues and that would explain the whole thing.

you obviuoly know this..............................

This was back in FM2004. I was eating and accidentally subbed Roy Caroll in for a Striker (could have been RVN or Montella or Vieri......). Once you confirmed it, you can't cancel it so I had to use my last sub to sub him out for a new strike but that couldn't happen till the next stoppage of play. Amazingly, he scored from a corner just before being subbed off. He's shocker of a GK but I guess he had potential to be a ST.....

I don't know if anybody else shares the sentiments, but I still giggle at the "Wonderkids" from previous versions of FM that flopped IRL and seeing their stats go down and down with each subsequent version of FM. *Daniel Nardiello* *cough* *cough*

Well what's so surprising about that it is Moldova and you know how good they are :p

Back