Funny/Random Things in FM

I saw Yaya Sanogo wearing the -1 shirt for United when I saw him.
Was this after the first season? If it was it's probably because of the 25 man squad but he wasn't included but because he's young enough he can play without a squad number :)

Its not really funny from my point of view but im sure some of you will get a bit of a laugh. I made a team from Australia that played in the Premier League. Second Season I qualified for Euro.....but its now impossible for me to compete....or continue my save for that matter....because Im never gonna have 4 people trained by my Club (whilst in England) :S Its quite annoying but a little funny as well.

If you go on holiday during the squad selection phase it generates players for you.

Watch the first goal from this clip. Its a video clip. I think you have to download it as I didn't know how to upload it other way. Anyway if you do download it watch the first goal for Juventus.

View attachment 45851

Anyone know if Berbatov likes closing down opponents?

Almunia scoring for england in the world cup final....from his own half with a free kick!

amazing

Almunia scoring for england in the world cup final....from his own half with a free kick!

amazing

OMG..
I'm more shocked at England winning a penalty shoot-out!!

look the scorer, both GK score an own goal....
lol hahaha... :p

kaka appointed brazil manager, 2 weeks later sacked for dani alves who lasted 3 weeks and big leo the defender gets appointed. this is in my 2023/24 season btw.

In Fm09 i scouted some young re gen player. The scout report i got back said hes an aggressive player who occassionally tries to break the legs of opposition players and has put on weight due to pounding down steaks in Argentina. Wish i took a screen shot at the time, absolutely bizzare

fa cup and international friendly on same day, so who will play? carragher on goalkeeper and ummm, i donna let me call my friends...