Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Messi got a red card. this happen in champs league final against my arsenal side. won by 1 goal. (sry, cant get a better screenie than this)

Last edited:
Just entered contract negotiations with Messi's agent, who is my new best friend. Before this, Messi was earning £275,000 per week, his starting wage. Glitch, or could it be because he's out injured for a couple of months? Whatever it is, I'm shocked!

might be seeing this for a along time XD. thanks to srna, im through the semi finals

In 2016 with Chelsea. Battling the last two months of the year with Man City for the title. Second to last game we met up with me having 2 points on them. I lose heavily 4-0 at their place. Going into the last game I play Leeds who was in 17th place and I win of course and Man City ties Blackburn (8th place) 3-3. So I take the league with 86 points as they have 85. Day after regular season ends Man City fires Christian Gross as their head coach. Just think it is funny after one point from winning league they fire their coach and nothing was said all year.

Funny moment for me was Barca being robbed by Chelsea by selling Iniesta to them for only 20 Mil.

Just found this kinda funny
fkaRy.jpg

got quite an artistic team with my palermo. a fella named david lynch was my right-back and one of the trainers was a korean named kim ki-duk. was looking for a scorsese or a spielberg but couldn't find any

Notice the message two before the one currently selected, 1 day earlier.

vandervaart.png

I think you could call this a good run of form:

managerofthemonth.png

Which lead to this:
playerofthemonth.png

Also placed 2nd and 3rd in Young Player of the Month. And beat Arsenal 3-0 in the league cup.

Back