Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I noticed that David Villa was transfer listed by request at Barcelona, despite being their best player with 18 goals in 17 games.

b9IAy.png

Who said you had to shot the ball to hit it into the woodwork.
Your move Ronaldo.

(due to being in a rush to reach the end of the demo at the time) but around early December, while I was Real Madrid manager, I noticed that David Villa was transfer listed by request at Barcelona, despite being their best player with 18 goals in 17 games.1 pre-season friendly my assistant told me David Villa was really struggling to adjust to the team and is finding it hard. Maybe that's why.

Did you copy that from first page?

Not seen anything like this before, anyone else? It says he's banned for 7 international matches, has already missed last two, and can't find anything in the game he last played for England that was bad, nor did he get a yellow.

WayneRooney.png

Not seen anything like this before, anyone else? It says he's banned for 7 international matches, has already missed last two, and can't find anything in the game he last played for England that was bad, nor did he get a yellow.

WayneRooney.png
Probably shouting expletives into a match day camera

Funniest moment for me was Sir Alex Ferguson deciding to retire 1 week before i player Man Utd in the champions league final, he must have been scared :D, beat them 3-1.

Back