Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
My Arsenal U-18 team played Crystal Palace U-18 in the 1st round in the Under-18 cup. 0-0 in full time + extra time, and then penalties end 12-11.

A bit racist maybe? :S

2011-06-29_00003.jpg

i havent read through 157 pages of this thread so apologies if somebody has already noticed this...my fc krasnodar team are in 1st place, scored 26 goals and conceded 4 in the first 7 games...players and team are flying...i get a message saying fans are buzzing and talk of the championship already rife on the terraces...couple of days later another message says we could see our lowest ever attendance for our next game, with fans staying away...WTF? thats not realistic is it

Last edited:
Playing an Alfreton Town save. Just got to League 1, and I have this 19-year old DC who improved from 2.5 to 3.5 stars ability in the span of about 2 months, increasing 20 stat points during that time. Still on an $8/w wage, I decided not to give him a raise until he asked for one.

Next thing you know, he has signed for Reading. I said, WTF, and then scrolled down my inbox to where I missed the message saying he had been offered a contract by Reading.

Lol, now I feel bad for not giving him a raise, and feel stupid for not noticing he had been offered a professional contract from somebody.

Avram Grant becomes Arsenal manager.... and Michael Owen is my assistant at PSV.

A bit racist maybe? :S

2011-06-29_00003.jpg

LOL! at the fact that Black-pool are interested in a Black-burn player named Black-man....nothing racist intended! (would've been as funny if they were all red instead!)

Last edited:
Well I just played a game against Chelsea as Arsenal, 0-0 until Koscielny scores from a corner for me on 78th minute, then on 85th minute my keeper Ochoa scores an own goal to equalize.
Then my fan spokesperson says the fans are pleased with the 1-1 draw and adds:
I believe the fans went home in a buyoant mood following the late equalizer.
Didn't know the spokesguy was also a comedian :S

Woops >_< The England badge mislead me.. Haha I now see that he was having a crack at Torres' 'succesful' second half of the season with Chelsea.. My apologies XD

Back