Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Did the researchers give up on this guy, and go hmm.....lets just give him 8s, but to make it looked like we tried, we will give him a 9 and two 7s and a couple of 6s

CharlieAllenProfile_Attributes.png

Last edited:
Hello, I am Charlie "Mean" Allen, I'm a mathematical concept incarnate in a footballer's body.

3 key players injured in this match. won 5-0 at stdium of light, but my fans dont seen to care about the injuries.

bloodywin1.jpg

bloddywin2.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

traveley.jpg

evertonj.jpg

Started a new game, where i found a goalkeeper named van persie, signed him straight away as im playing arsenal. then found a argentinian regen named (ismael) maradona. scored a great lob against man u and a hat trick against chelsea in his first season. everyone loves him (almost every player has him as favoured personnel). He's also good friends with aguero. is he agueros' wife long lost brother xD?

3 key players injured in this match. won 5-0 at stdium of light, but my fans dont seen to care about the injuries.

bloodywin1.jpg

bloddywin2.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

traveley.jpg

evertonj.jpg
<its a player whats so funny and its a team it was funny for 3. years ago maybee...

There is a team in Nigeria called "My People". I think that's a cool name.

Just amazing how my 'mark van bomel' label regen is getting allot of offers.

he battling 8 contract offers, one of them mines.

crazzy.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

tallest person i have had so far. ;) 201 cm

201qz.jpg

KingofJC, I had that same thing with Ismale Miller, he hadnt socred in 15 and he was said to be the threat.....I laughed til he Put 2 past me! haha

Back