Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Patrice Evra scores goal of the season!

[video=youtube;XQGg0jbJoWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGg0jbJoWQ[/video]

so much for long interesting leagues... third match of season 2013-14, Royal Standard de Liege vs Anderlecht and the commentary goes like "This match can decide the whole season"

krunoivanovinewsinbox9.png

???

chris wood what do teams see in him in the game. is he meant to be good in real life
He is decent.Hopen he will get even better.We need someone who will be better than Odemwingie and Fortune or Miller or Bednar is not the answer and we arnt rich enough t sign somone as ggod.Doubt we will get Long.

racing santander. got through group stages of 2013/4 CL despite a group with chelsea and bayern munich AND still without a win in la liga in mid december

Bursaspor decided to field 10 players against me. Same thing happened in the return match. <)

haha woow !

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

yeeeah ! :D

been told to put this is here

'having sold Ganso to Barca 2 years earlier i put a buyback in for £40 Mil and was looking to activate it and it was all looking positive til we got on to Personal details and then it went absoulutly insane

he wanted £525,000 a week and his agent wanted £17.5 Mil with a £33.5 Mil signing on fee

the most i could offer was £200,000 but that is just out of control so guess no return for Ganso '

Lost 8-1 to Man U in the Champs League Semi Final... Hernandez scored 7... I was shocked since I only lost 2 games that season...

Back