Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
cba to upload a screenshot atm, but if necessary i will upload it.

bought Dzeko 2 seasons ago of Man City with Real Madrid. Now it says 'Man City fans excited by the prospect of Dzeko'.

Now wtf?

Played a group game in the champions cup, got beat 2 - 1 the first time so i geared up for a rough game, went for a drink come back it was 6 - 0 at half time & 7 - 0 at full time. safe to say i owned there ***.

zdTIC.png

At first it was worse I've read his name as "Angel *****"

Team Of The Week

Just been shown me the team of the week and it has all of my players in basically my starting eleven.LOL.

Hi all, some great stuff on here lol, mine is a bit more mundane i fear but last night i started a new save with 11.3 patch as Stuttgart and when i went to check my backroom staff i had the following no less! (numbers in brackets are how many i am actually allowed) :- 2 Assistant Managers (1), 6 Youth Coaches (3), 5 Physios (2) 0 Coaches (3)! Bizzare!

I have never seen this happen before is it unusual? Thing is it cost me about a million pounds all told to cancel the contracts so i could actually hire coaches as my maximum number of allowed staff was 11 . . . :O :(

Badger Out

Last edited:
Back