Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
3 reds, including one for a gk. poor Barnsley XD

View attachment 213692

[video=youtube;caEesnaXnQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caEesnaXnQY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

why, ohh WHY !!!!
View attachment 213703
Songify-This-Reality-Hits-You-Hard-Bro-by-Schmoyoho-News-Worthy-Story-Turned-Into-Music.png

ohh liverpool ;)
View attachment 213704

fabianski to barca. oh yeah , lol
View attachment 213705

View attachment 213756

Now he's had a good season getting us promoted and all that, but he wasn't even the top scorer in the league (Jay Rodriguez got that). Still, Maynard has been called up for Euro 2012.

Oh dear ****... I am doing a Journeyman save (With international experience, that explains the size of the club), and was Panathinaikos manager. I was approached by Everton. Of course, I took the job. Only to realize this;

View attachment 214052

Did you not look at Everton's situation before hand?

Nope... Was waiting for a chance to manage in England, so I jumped and took it right away. Not too fussed though, the transfer budget is higher than ever :P

I was in a match, and the opposing goalkeeper picks up the ball and everyone runs back to await the goal kick. The goalie for some reason stands in front of his goal for like 10 seconds and then turns around and drops it into his own goal. There was no one around since everyone was waiting for the goal kick, so this was clearly just a glitch in the game, but it was hilarious to see him pick it up, go stand in front of goal and drop it into the goal.

Back