Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
lol managing ur rivals. eh XD

Doing a journeyman save. Was manager of Panathinaikos, Everton offered me the job. I accepted. Realized they were relegated at the end of the season XD

But then again, I do enjoy playing Everton. It's a good challenge, with Kenwright the tight ***** :P

Doing a journeyman save. Was manager of Panathinaikos, Everton offered me the job. I accepted. Realized they were relegated at the end of the season XD

But then again, I do enjoy playing Everton. It's a good challenge, with Kenwright the tight ***** :P

and is that head master cahill there still ?

and is that head master cahill there still ?

Yup. He wants to leave though. Have a £10m budget, sold Fellaini and Heitinga. Sadly, I only got 50% of the transfers.

However, I still got Rodwell, and Macheda on loan who is averaging more than a goal /game for me :P

Happened to me. Was doing a test run for my first save, and was offered the Villa job which I accepted. Though if i bothered to check the tables I would've noticed the little R before I went in head first. Safe to say it didn't go too well lol

Happened to me. Was doing a test run for my first save, and was offered the Villa job which I accepted. Though if i bothered to check the tables I would've noticed the little R before I went in head first. Safe to say it didn't go too well lol

Lol... That's about the same story as me... Except the part that it does go quite well for me :P

Lol... That's about the same story as me... Except the part that it does go quite well for me :P

Think the word diabolical would've been appropriate in my case lol. All the best players buggered off, had a nightmare trying to buy....when I got sacked they were bottom of the championship. Though if it happened now would be a different story as I've become much better at it.

Think the word diabolical would've been appropriate in my case lol. All the best players buggered off, had a nightmare trying to buy....when I got sacked they were bottom of the championship. Though if it happened now would be a different story as I've become much better at it.

Lol luckily I don't have that problem. Baines was sold before I got there, had to get rid of Fellaini because the ***** couldn't stop whining. Got £15m for him though.

Jagielka and Cahill also started whining, but I convinced them we could grow. So at least I still have them. lol

Okey doke, so, I've been going through the commentary files for FM and editing them a bit. Adding my own, and that. It's a big old file; it has got every possible commentary line in every language, after all. So I'm flicking through, when one catches my eye:

"EVENT_PLAYER_KICKS_OPPONENT"
INGAME ENGLISH: <p1> kicks out at <p2>!!"

I thought that was mildly amusing. Scrolled down a bit further, and what did I find?

"EVENT_PLAYER_PUNCHES_REFEREE
INGAME ENGLISH: <p1> PUNCHES THE REFEREE!!! This is unbelievable!!!"
"EVENT_PLAYER_PUNCHES_OPPONENT
INGAME ENGLISH: <p1> lands a right hook on <p2>!!! A great punch too!!"

At this point, I wondered to what lengths SI would go to make sure every **** base was covered. Lo and behold:

"EVENT_PLAYER_HEADBUTTS_OPPONENT
INGAME ENGLISH: <p1> headbutts <p2>!!! He's totally lost control!!"

******* really?

I then scrolled down a bit more, and completely ******* lost it at the next line:

"EVENT_REFEREES_A_WANKER
SOUND_REFS_A_WANKER"

EVENT_BIG_PUNCH_UP
INGAME ENGLISH: All **** breaks loose here! It's a full on brawl! Punches everywhere!!!

I love the commentary files.

Lol luckily I don't have that problem. Baines was sold before I got there, had to get rid of Fellaini because the ***** couldn't stop whining. Got £15m for him though.

Jagielka and Cahill also started whining, but I convinced them we could grow. So at least I still have them. lol

Lul... on the other hand, the only man I've lost is Fellaini, and he'd gone before I got there. :P And I got £14m to spend in the summer XD

Barkley is a monster though, have to keep hold of him.

Back