played bursaspor in the europa cup...i noticed they started the first leg with 10 players only...i checked their team: they had no injuries, and had the correct quota of subs...although the first leg finished 0-0, they had 11 on the pitch for the 2nd half, without replacing anybody.
the 2nd leg away, again, they started with ten men and correct subs, as per the 1st leg...i went 0-1 up, then 2nd half, again, reverted to 11, but taking nobody off...then their midfielder sees red for 2 yellows...even wierder next...the centre half goes in goal, and the goalie plays outfield...i go on to win 0-2...think their manager must be on the turkish hash!

View attachment 225500Is he Marco Materazzi's long-lost great grandad?(look at his biography he was playing in '78
My god... why he's included in the game? He's 47! He played as Lazio's first-choice goalkeeper in Serie A 2007-08 season and then retired...
Well, his salary demands are very low, he has 17 determination, I'm going to get him to tutor my youngstesr. :p

LOL: View attachment 225689

Last edited:
Oh right, I can see how that would be funny if not pronounced correctly.

Freak Goals !!!

[video=youtube;M4NZlHS1SpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4NZlHS1SpA[/video]

[video=youtube;WgQhZwFJqDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQhZwFJqDA[/video]

my last three games have been all about goals, goals and more goals, with a twist in the mix :)

View attachment 226371View attachment 226372View attachment 226373

First was the Bolton game, and what a performance my team, mainly too Cavani and Jovetic who were incredible. But guess what, Own Coyle got SACKED immediate, nad are in relegation zone .

Then it was a trip to Goodison Park, and I was hoping it will be 'maybe' be a hard fought 1-0 win for me, but well, another 5 goal win for me, and both Cavani and Hazard stared the show this time. What a game and performance just after the boxing day match against Bolton. But guess what happened now, David Moyes got SACKED too in immediate effect.

well, sucks to be them fired, but we did what we had to do, Wining games

and so the last game of the year 2013, against Sunderland, and boom what a game it was , 4 goals for Cavani, and I'm really impressed. and no, Alex Mcliesh, sunderland manager, was not sacked :p

Are you Serious ? :S XD

View attachment 226380

Won my last game with San Marino, doing the challenge, and in my second year following promotion. Problem is that the game I won 2-0 it says I lost 2-0. I though maybe I was just assuming I won, so I watched the match highlights and its clearly my team scoring the goals, and yet they still gave the lost to me. Oh well still tied for first so I guess just make it more exciting to finish the year.