How to get robbed by the woodwork

SevillavRMadridSplitView.png

my last three games have been all about goals, goals and more goals, with a twist in the mix :)

View attachment 226371View attachment 226372View attachment 226373

First was the Bolton game, and what a performance my team, mainly too Cavani and Jovetic who were incredible. But guess what, Own Coyle got SACKED immediate, nad are in relegation zone .

Then it was a trip to Goodison Park, and I was hoping it will be 'maybe' be a hard fought 1-0 win for me, but well, another 5 goal win for me, and both Cavani and Hazard stared the show this time. What a game and performance just after the boxing day match against Bolton. But guess what happened now, David Moyes got SACKED too in immediate effect.

well, sucks to be them fired, but we did what we had to do, Wining games

and so the last game of the year 2013, against Sunderland, and boom what a game it was , 4 goals for Cavani, and I'm really impressed. and no, Alex Mcliesh, sunderland manager, was not sacked :p

Are you Serious ? :S XD

View attachment 226380

What was the problem or funny thing here? All it says is when he retires, in what ever amount of seasons, he wants to be a scout.

I bet robbie keane (regen) father celebrated when robbie keane score a goal and he celebrated and he forgot the he is pounding his wife that night

The best joke on fm?Oh great there's an error with uploading screenshots.Sorry(that was NOT the joke by the way(H))

This game has gone beyond stupid lately...

frthings3.jpg

frthings2.jpg

frthings1.jpg
(I honestly have no idea here I paid no attention to the match so no clue whatsoever)
Just checked the highlights and for some reason it counted Hernandez's penalty miss twice but Granada actually did concede two penalties in two minutes for the other one and Hulk missed both somehow.

Last edited:
On Fm 11 i had a regen come through with the name... Mustafa Kok