This is an odd one. Basicaly been trying to get a bigger job for ages. Nearly every big team i applied to has laughed off my interest. Spain job becomes available after the euros and I apply ad get the job. This is after Lyon and even Cesena the italian club has laughed at me.

Wow, and your only in 2016 oO)

Was very very careful with finances, sold my best players age 28/29, did a regen search the very day the trial day came on the screen, picked the best ones up for really cheap, got a new stadium then expanded it up to 65,000... winning the champs league twice and the prem a few times probably helped too. So I was in great financial shape anyway... But this money actually came in from a Greek (of all places considering the world at the moment lol) taking me over. Currently third richest in the world world just under a billion euros.

Just checked... I could actually meet Messi's contract release clause lol... Bet he'll never agree personal terms.

Just checked... I could actually meet Messi's contract release clause lol... Bet he'll never agree personal terms.

seeing is believing, you could give it a try. I tried it myself with Real but he rejected. I wonder why :)

Torres is listed as "Not needed" by Chelsea, and thought I'd scout him, just for fun, when I noticed this;

View attachment 235655

FM is more realistic than I thought. Lol.

The great Andy Carrol XD
Twice he complained about not getting enough first team action at Liverpool and at Arsenal