this a bug? I'm expected to challenge for title but im currently a respectable mid table finish. But the board still love it? :S
View attachment 236958

Last Day Drama

View attachment 237070Its not that funny, but im managing Zaragoza in 2013 and on the last day we need to beat Bilbao to finish 4th, i as looking around the leagus to see whos finishing where and i see that inter are top with 79 points, napoli are second with 78. . . last game of the season, napoli vs inter with napoli at home !!!!!

Mike Phelan quits Swansea managerial position to become Englands Assistant Manager :p

Why quit a managerial role to become Assistant? Di Mat anyone? I found this rather amusing!

View attachment 237090

Really like your skin, I have tried to get them to work on mine but everytime I go to pick the skin I have downloaded it isnt in the list even though they are in the correct folders :(

Best own goal EVER.

[video=youtube;WegyEOfoSTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WegyEOfoSTk&list=UUchk4fEB_nLDgZHLPXZTuVw& index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Hi everyone! Some funny happenings in my game I'd like to share!

First time I've ever seen anyone play a 10:

View attachment 237516

An interesting name:
View attachment 237515

Rasmussen doesn't believe Rasmussen is good enough for the squad? I should probably take his word for it...
View attachment 237517

Finally, Liverpool with this squad managed to get relegated with Mourinho in charge:

View attachment 237519View attachment 237520View attachment 237521View attachment 237522View attachment 237523

So first season with Chelsea and Mr.Chelsea aka John Terry asks for a contract termination as he doesn't agree with my management methods.

He must have thought he would find a club the next week...

Unfortunately not... He decided to retire in March 2012 LOL

View attachment 237589

His name!!!
11wapfo.png

**** wtf, AC Milan in my 1860 Munchen save just release these player, and high profile is Mathieu Flamini, Seedorf and Ambrosini, my team now compete in Bundesliga in my second season after got promoted, I try to sign one of those player, seems they not interested to sign with my team :( hope no club will offer them, and I gonna try to offer Flamini contract from time to time, hope he change his mindXD

Last edited: