Heskey a centre back! I was in pre-season friendlies and the assistant names him centre back ahead of Collins and Clark. I know he can't score, but playing centre back haha.

Wenger just quit 5 games into the season when arsenal were in first place. Dont quite understand that :S

Heskey a centre back! I was in pre-season friendlies and the assistant names him centre back ahead of Collins and Clark. I know he can't score, but playing centre back haha.

that happens a lot if you look i THINK he can play there!

Your team has the lowest average age when compared to other teams but when considering every single player, the average age is 24
It still doesn't work since how can the lowest average age of a squad be older than the average age of the squads in the rest of the tournament, it doesn't work.

could you post your tactic how the **** did you get allen gerrard suarez ect to play and get stats that good
THANKS
It's not my tactic I just use FMTN possession break then for a back up tactic I've just turned the striker in to a CB so I don't have any defence problems.

So towards the end of transfer window in August, I'm looking for a LB to play in all cup matches ( I have one "squad" who plays in the prem who is for players who are the best in the position at the club and another "squad" for players who are good but not quite good enough to break into prem team or regens who need experience gain it from playing all cup games, usually totals around 20-3o games a season) and I'm looking for the LB for the cup team cuz Johny Evans is getting on in 2020 and I bid 60 million raising to 80million (hoping to raise him to become a world class talent, looks like he can become the best LB in the world, hence inflated value) anyway they responded wanting 175 million for him, obviusly I got out of there sharpish, anyway to the funny bit, gets to september a month later and suddenly he is offered to me for 23.5 million because the player was unhappy as they were under performing it was brilliant, needlessly I signed him sharpish for 150 million less than they wanted not a month later :)

Lol, love it, though I swear he played CB for Wigan a few times