i beat chelsea 5-2 at stamford bridge after being 2-1 down at half time and rooney scored all my goals so after the game i say you did well last time with the quality of the chances u had and he said i did not think i played well he scored 5 goals away at chelsea dont think u clould do much better

has anyone seen a goalkeeper take out a player and give away a penalty?? In all my years of FM I have never seen it until just now :p lol

has anyone seen a goalkeeper take out a player and give away a penalty?? In all my years of FM I have never seen it until just now :p lol

On a similar note, anybody seen a goalkeeper handling out of the box? I vaguely remember seeing it once (although could be confusing it with FIFA/PES) but in general the keepers have an impressive ability to come to a dead stop right on the edge of the box, no matter how fast they were moving.

Yeah, I've seen this few times. In Football Manager it is shown in a ridiculous way. EVERY TIME when a golie goes out of the line of the penalty area, he gets yellow card. Even if there is nobody around him. He just makes a one small step beyond the line and immediately drops the ball and get booked. Funny.

yeah goalies handle outside quite often.. maybe more so if set as sweeper keeper.. I dont use that but I have seen it before several times..