so, on Sunday the 7th of October 2012 Tom Cleverly scores a wonder goal against newcastle, right into the to right hand corner of the net from outside the corner of the box. Now one of my players scored the exact same today also against Newcastle Check it out lol
Man Utd 6-0 Newcastle - Match Highlights - YouTube

um.. did I miss a goal? there was not goal like that! only one that came from the same side but was headed in from the middle of the small box...

what tactic you using? looks good

I just started playing as Gharb Rangers, one of the lower teams in the add on Maltese leagues. The standard of football is absolutely dreadful :)

I can't say I've played abroad much in FM over the years, but I wasn't expecting this in my second game:
View attachment 279130

Helpfully listed as "non grass" in the club information screen. It looks like clay!

I just started playing as Gharb Rangers, one of the lower teams in the add on Maltese leagues. The standard of football is absolutely dreadful :)

I can't say I've played abroad much in FM over the years, but I wasn't expecting this in my second game:
View attachment 279130

Helpfully listed as "non grass" in the club information screen. It looks like clay!

Raikan losing? What sorcery is this!

Anyway also never saw a clay pitch, weird.. :p

View attachment 279130

I think it's safe to say the pitch was crappy.

I have seen this twice now and I'm not sure exactly what it means

View attachment 279451

My assistant may disagree, but I think that scoring 1 goal from every 0 attempts on goal is doing pretty well! ;)

Obviously it was an own goal, but still made me smile

Anyone ever seen a manager be hired and leave his team then agree to leave the team he joined ?
In my game Everton have just been bought over and offered me the job with £21mil to spend I declined as Im enjoying west brom and have an everton save. They hired sam allardyce and i was linked with West Ham, However straight away Allardyve left Everton and Laudrup took over lol.

So, since fm09, I've made a living off signing African regens.

on FM12, the first 4 seasons, good regens have come through, but I've noticed that Africa wasn't producing any sort of quantity...to the point of being detrimental to many african national teams (both senior and U21s).

5th season...guess what happens? African regen Zerg rush.

nearly 3,000 brand new regens in October 2015. I've got 23 scouts and it's taking forever to sort through these guys. A lot of teams in africa had 1 or 2 players (if lucky) and now they get boosted with 10 regens.

Don't get me wrong, I like the twist, but it would have been nice to have these regens spread out evenly from start of game.