Furthest Date you have ever reached on FM?

How far on FM has your year on your date reached?

• No higher than 2010

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Higher than 2015

Votes: 133 58.3%
  • Higher than 2025

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Higher than the date in the photo.

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2008 on psp

ive just signed up i got 2 2031 on the psp and it retiered automatically and i want it 2 come out on the ps3 please i beg i dont care how rubbish they make it i love this game

furthest i ever got on FM09 is 2017/18 with Calais, Exeter, then Spurs. It got too boring though so i deleted it.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

gonna download that 2147 save as well, see what its like.

You can't download the one he posted ages ago because that's for FM2008, but the one in the post above is for 09. Though I am unsure how far in the save is.

oh right cool, according to the download its 2108, which is still worth a look.

Indeed, when you are done could you tell me the situation with Arsenal.

I.E: What League they are in, the last time they won a trophy, their best players.

If you could that would be helpful thanks.

Have a look where derby and cardiff is. I couldn't believe barnet was in the prem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats a shame it worked for me it just took about 2 - 3minutes to load the save because of the amount of players. if you have a look there is a staff member of hyde who is 100 years old.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Also arsenal and man u and are still owning the league

Last edited:
Can I get a screenshot of Arsenal's star player?

Thanks for the info. Norwich have done well for themselves... And LOL at Barnet in the Prem.

Arsenal and Man U fighting for dominance I see.

yeah.

you noticed how rich you are. 150 mil budget.:O

5 mil wage budget:O

Insane. How's their stadium if you don't mind me asking, has it improved?