Furthest Date you have ever reached on FM?

How far on FM has your year on your date reached?

• No higher than 2010

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Higher than 2015

Votes: 133 58.3%
  • Higher than 2025

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Higher than the date in the photo.

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you've moved into the arsenal stadium.

103817 all-seater.

averaged 97000 last season.

highest average 100000
:O

yeah pretty rubbish.

we're now at the holgate stadium.

129875 all seater.
average 106000. highest average 117000

i found out it was named after regen manager luke holgate who won 14 titles 4 major european trophies and 2 major domestic cups.
in 15 years at the club.

2200 is actually insane.

I voted "Higher than the date in the photo" just be cool.

On FM07 i remember getting to 2028. I had 6 yrs at Bristol R, then spent 7 yrs at Newcastle before moving to Italy to manage Roma for 3 seasons and my final destination was Real Madrid which i managed until FM08 was released, my manager age was 52 yrs old. This is my longest running saving to date.

I got to the year 2487 when it all came to an abrupt end as a Meteor 3 times the size of Everest impacted Earth and wiped out life as we knew it.Alex Ferguson was still managing Manchester United too and Dean Windass was still playing.

I got to the year 2487 when it all came to an abrupt end as a Meteor 3 times the size of Everest impacted Earth and wiped out life as we knew it.Alex Ferguson was still managing Manchester United too and Dean Windass was still playing.

although that is well outside the boundries of human limitations, still hilarious

The furthest I ever got was only about 2013, and that was on FM2006. My teams went Everton, Leicester City, Man United, Coventry (I got bored of winning) and Aston Villa.

It's a liitle gutting when you get that far and sign a fantastic young player only to find out he's a regen player and isn't on the new games. I remember signing Daniel Downes from Leeds as a 17 year old, who then went on to be first team for me at United and Villa. Legend.

I got swansea as winners of everything. Game got to 2023

when i tried to download this before the only file in the folder was "regen.fm" and it didnt work. does anyone know how to get it to work?
have you extracted it and if so have you put it in the games folder .

Sports interactive>football manager 2009>games.

you should then be able to load it.

I am actually yet to play more than 6 seasons with any club as I like the challenge of playing very different scenarios and the game tends to get very static after a few years. My husband on the other hand have played more than 70 seasons. I think he is in 2084 or something

Does anyone really think football will be as big in 200 years? :p

Oh well this save looks funny, I think I'll have a look at it..

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Oh also the furthest I've been is to about 2015. I went to 2015 on Football Manager 2006 on Xbox 360 as well, but the game ended after 15 years :(

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Do you think you can die on FM? Or do you have to retire at like 65? Cus being a 250 year old football manager sounds quite fun