Gallas signs for Tottenham

He should go back to France imo.

Teams like Lyon,Marseille,PSG and Lille would roll over for him.Going to Tottenham would/will be a foot in the wrong direction and I agree with the despise shown by the Tottenham fans following this move.

he must like London... Arsenal fans will love him now for sure..

Pro's

- Huge Champions League experience

Con's

- High wages, although I don't think Levy would break the wage structure for him.

- Anybody remember this?

william-gallas-at-birmingham-2008-side1.jpg

Will Arsenal fans boo him? Very likely.
Will Chelsea fans boo him? Well,they won't give a **** as they have A. Cole

agreed mate, it made me laugh all them years ago when most people thought Arsenal got the best end of that deal!!!

Sort it out, Billy. Chelsea to Arsenal was controversial enough. This has taken the ****. Great player, **** attitude.

If he's better than we've got and performs well then I don't care where he's coming from. I'm more concerned about his attitude to be honest.

if he scores against arsenal he will be a hero, doubt you could find a better centre half as everyone too expensive or clubs don't want to sell. personally i would prefer richard dunne or micah richards

I am unsure what to think about the signing of Gallas. It could be a complete masterstroke or it will all end in tears. Personally I dont like him but if he makes a difference then so be it.

I am unsure what to think about the signing of Gallas. It could be a complete masterstroke or it will all end in tears. Personally I dont like him but if he makes a difference then so be it.

It is rumoured we are also trying to sign Hleb -- what's your thoughts on that? Two ex-Gunners in one transfer window.

It is rumoured we are also trying to sign Hleb -- what's your thoughts on that? Two ex-Gunners in one transfer window.

I saw that also earlier today. Apparently about 3 Mill for him I heard. Probably the tabloids will link us with Fabregas next lol.

Just seen a friends Facebook status update on the Gallas deal " Gallas playing for Tottenham, Thats like getting a virus on your computer" . As you can guess he is not a fan of Gallas.

Last edited:
Actually it will be a good signing for Spurs. He is better than all CBs at Arseanl (Maybe bar Verma who i dont rate his defensive qualities), and he has wealth of experience. I dont see any set backs for spurs bar wages which i dont expect him to ask stupid wages.

As soon as I saw the Thread Title,I burst out laughing....Gallas sure knows how to be a Arsenal Fan Favourite

I just don't see why he is needed at all. We didn't cash in any goals at all during the Manchester match. I hope this is not just because we let Young Boys score thrice (which in my opinion is more due to the turf than anything else. The **** ball didn't loose any speed at all from a 40 meter flat-pass. Jesus. And one of the ****** goals was hitting another man in the *** from a freekick, have it land and bounce off a second man's ***, and land at the feet of some dummy who was facing the wrong way. Ridiculous.)

I don't get it. Harry should look to sharpen the offense in my opinion, get a striker that won't need 30 chances at goal to cash in once.

I think that Gallas is a good signing, he can help a lot, even though I think it would have been better bringing in some young guy instead.

It seems a good signing really. Won't go down to well with the Arsenal fans though, for obvious reasons.

Tehe, Makes sense to be honest, it's payback! :D

Might be a good signing, if i was Gallas i wouldn't go, but if they're offering good money, good luck on the lad. :)