Gallas signs for Tottenham

I know nothing is probably a over-statement. I just have selective hearing. But am i right in saying 99% of the time for Spurs his injuries have been in his knee?

No, you are not.

I know nothing is probably a over-statement. I just have selective hearing. But am i right in saying 99% of the time for Spurs his injuries have been in his knee?

He does have problems, but he's worth keeping and worth paying because of how much better we are when he's in the team. King is as important to us as Rooney is to Man Utd (when he's on the pitch) and his character in the dressing room when not fit would be a huge loss too if we got rid of him.

we kind of did, we got how much money? And a very good CB, for an unhappy LB getting on, who we replaced without spending any money with Gael Clichy...

Anyway, i thought Gallas would go back to france tbh, this is a bit of a shock, maybe he just likes everyone booing him - i can see why Totscum hate Sol so much now :p

im sorry but no way did you get the better deal in any way, shape or form. we only gave you 5 million for a moody past it ******* and got arguably the best left back in the world.

FAO: Everyone

Don't bother replying to the above post.

If he gets his head down and performs to his full potential, it may well prove a good move.

The transfer has now been confirmed. updating OP.

lol I like the way how he is making his way around London's clubs,would love to go to Emirates whenever Tottenham play Arsenal and see the reaction he gets

Chelsea>Arsenal>Tottenham

imo,he was doing good at Arsenal till his stupid outburst