I use your corners in my tactics, but I score one goal only. I have placed all players as you said. Which player should play the corners ? is this important ?
But I won the championship with West Ham the first season and the second season I am 5th to the 27th day. I have a good team that plays well, but no goal goal from corner ....

Unfortunatly, there seems to be no real good corner setup for current patch.

This one is one of the best, but it's not superOP.

There was a setup were you passed the ball to the edge of the penalty box and had 3 players there riflingin shoots. i cant remember what tactic that had it :/

Unfortunatly, there seems to be no real good corner setup for current patch.

This one is one of the best, but it's not superOP.

There was a setup were you passed the ball to the edge of the penalty box and had 3 players there riflingin shoots. i cant remember what tactic that had it :/

That sounds interesting, I haven't seen that one yet. I'm going to experiment with a tweak that does that right now... :p

yeah do that..
i seem to recall it was a tactic with 3MC that had that, and they scored a lot of goals.

my man utd 2016-2019 best of the best with is this tactic( 2018-2019- 128 goal scored,20 or 22 concesed,ewandro-31 goal, 16a,januzaj(aml)-29g,25 assist james(amcr)-24g,27as, lamela(amr)-21g,22 as)))(save kaiserslautern 2013-2015, mu-2015....-)
but in new save dont work ( so i I continued to play save with mu )

no home and away tactic,mate?
first to say,you are ..i don't know man....i'll give it a try with A.C milan 14.3 patch..
any advice how to make striker score for fun?

no home and away tactic,mate?
first to say,you are ..i don't know man....i'll give it a try with A.C milan 14.3 patch..
any advice how to make striker score for fun?

Same tactic for home and away.