Started using this on my Wolves save in 2022. Im in the premier league, predicted to finish 9th. This will be my fifth season in the premier league and we have been finishing around mid-table, my best finish was 6th. Signed a few players that I think fit the tactic well, I will let you know how I get on.

Haha, that's excellent. I've found Kagawa pretty useful (signed him for my long-term save with Arsenal too).

+45 goal difference though
Yeah, Balotelli has been a flop really. 3 goals from 15 league appearances, Olivier Giroud on the other hand has 12 from 13 league appearances. For next season I intend on using this too, Alexis Sanchez is amazing for me, Balotelli is my biggest flop in fm14 so far :p

Going to see what regens come up and hope one of them is the next Thierry Henrey because I don't want to sign any more strikers for anything close to £30M. Juventus want Giround so maybe I could make back what I wasted on Balotelli from him.

Last edited:
Yeah, Balotelli has been a flop really. 3 goals from 15 league appearances, Olivier Giroud on the other hand has 12 from 13 league appearances. For next season I intend on using this too, Alexis Sanchez is amazing for me, Balotelli is my biggest flop in fm14 so far :p

Going to see what regens come up and hope one of them is the next Thierry Henrey because I don't want to sign any more strikers for anything close to £30M. Juventus want Giround so maybe I could make back what I wasted on Balotelli from him.

I'm finishing a new tactic that is giving me results like this: View attachment 341333

Let me know if you want to test it with your Arsenal squad (H)

2018\19- my man utd 1st in epl after 13 games . 12W 1D 1l (Blackburn's xD) 42-4
winnig 7-0 stoke, 8-1 tottenham.
game crushed 14 dec 2018,and i saved 24 august
******* fm

Knowing your tactics and that 12-3 scoreline no one is set on defence ha

Lol :p

This tactic for me works wonders home, but it is terrible inconsistent away, and thats the main issue here.
I simply don't dare to use it in away games unless i score the firsat 15min, so if i dont i now use another tactic, but if i score first 15 it's all a breeze :p

Realy looking forward to the next release Gobby!

I'm finishing a new tactic that is giving me results like this: View attachment 676752

Let me know if you want to test it with your Arsenal squad (H)
Wow, definitely would :). Offered Balotelli to Schalke for Draxler + £20M, was turned down so I just met his release clause, hoping he agrees to even consider a contract offer.

Squad for next season: http://gyazo.com/6419dba386e4599e83754df2c3a26499
Julian Draxler should join if we outbid Barcelona, I played Isco and Cazorla there but Real Madrid are highly interested in Jack Wilshere so Wilshere is probably going to leave and Isco will take his position as AMC. (I don't really need him, Ramsey is very good right now)

League table: http://gyazo.com/d76a2f3f2f32bb9e19eac2d75fcbdccf
And that was with a flop of a striker they call Flopatelli. (I just hope he gets better next year, don't have the budget to get a replacement for him with the Draxler deal coming in at £38M)

I got knocked out of the Champions league by Manchester City in the quarter finals (4-1 away, 0-0 home).

Notable results:
9de71c1d5a6c87c3460f39427f14602a.png

When I started the game I chose to manage Arsenal + Belgium so I would have fun in the pre-season, I will be using this + Sir Goalalot with Belgium.

Last edited:
when will you post news tactic ?

Probably tonight. Was just testing it with a smaller team and...it was a disaster :p

It's definitely a big-team only tactic. There is probably a way to make it work for LLM, but honestly, FM 15 is almost here so I just wanted to make one last tactic that was a complete Attacking Goal Fest!

How can I do your corner setup? Want to add it to another tactic and still can't figure out the two on back post

I ended up with Luzenac champion in French national, I hope to have the time of success in league 2

which pre-season training u use? And the pitch size? thanks!!!!

Last edited: