This tactic is one of the best home tactics i have ever tried.
But it works mediocre away vs big teams, realy stomping the chances of winning trophies in the cups. (for me atleast United, manchester one).

I aimed to play a ful lseason with this, post resoults and then move to the next tactic, but the last 3rd of the season i played Danilo tight and Arch's back to basic more than i did Z2.0, so i don't think it would give a fair picture of how it worked for me.

The fact is i HAD to change things up to have any chance at all of winning something past the league as i was REALY keen on the CL thropy (gone 3 seasons losing the final).

Z.2.0 won me the Carling and the league, but I had to swap to danilo at half time in FA Cup final to boost back into it, and in the playoffs in CL i used Danilo aswell. Sorry :/

I won everything tho, and i can see this has potential.

I would recommend you craft an away tactic maybe, and produce a set, and i then think this is going to rock the floor!

Jsut my opinion

- humble servant, The ****

God i feel so nooby i posted this in the wrong thread -.- i blame the lack of sleep.

Anyway >

So i'm the manager of Manchester United and i wasn't feeling too confident coming up against Manchester City even though they are struggling in the league, i never seem to do well against them, i put up my strongest lineup available, bar Ashley Young ( he surprised me in this game ) and this is the outcome..

Fellaini was a monster at BWM.View attachment 675351View attachment 675354
Which version are you using mate?

I played 17 games in the premier league with this tactic on my Wolves save. I won 8, drew 1 and lost 8. I still have it in my tactics set but I don't think I will be primarily using this tactic. Overall, it was ok. We are a mid-table team and with the results I got using the tactic, I was in 10th place. So that's not too bad, but it could be better. I think this tactic has the potential to be better. You have created a tactic that isn't bad at all, I just think it could be better. :)

hi mate brilliant tactic!!! i used this on a save with blackburn but tweaked it a little and won the league losing one, f.a cup and reached the semis of the capital one cup knocked out on pens!! ill post the tweaked tactic but only after your permission as its your tactic i originally made it from

hi mate brilliant tactic!!! i used this on a save with blackburn but tweaked it a little and won the league losing one, f.a cup and reached the semis of the capital one cup knocked out on pens!! ill post the tweaked tactic but only after your permission as its your tactic i originally made it from

Yea, go for it! I'm curious to see what tweaks you made and to try it out myself, so let's see it (H)

View attachment 338997View attachment 338996View attachment 338995View attachment 338994View attachment 338993
Fantastic tactic. This has been most stable tactic I have used so far. Won the Dutch Competition with only 3 loses ( 2 loses where with different tactic that I started off with). Came quarter finals of Euro CUP VS Everton but lost 9-8. Won also the Dutch CUp.

Second season now playing Champions League, faced Milan, CHelsea and some other low league team. Won all games only away too chelsea 2-2. Picture attached of champions league second season. And stats of Euro League first season.

Last edited:
View attachment 682041View attachment 682043View attachment 682044View attachment 682045View attachment 682048
Fantastic tactic. This has been most stable tactic I have used so far. Won the Dutch Competition with only 3 loses ( 2 loses where with different tactic that I started off with). Came quarter finals of Euro CUP VS Everton but lost 9-8. Won also the Dutch CUp.

Second season now playing Champions League, faced Milan, CHelsea and some other low league team. Won all games only away too chelsea 2-2. Picture attached of champions league second season. And stats of Euro League first season.

Wow, impressive stats!

Did you ever post the tweaks somewhere? I still wanna see!

Did you ever post the tweaks somewhere? I still wanna see!

no not posted yet mate it's not that hard to do with out posting it!! Just move your striker to a AMC so it's striker less (advanced play maker on attack duty) change your RCB to cover and set your training to defensive positioning !! That's basically all I did and it was awesome!! Sorry can't upload right now but busy as the mrs has given birth;) will try to post when I get the chance

View attachment 338101Very strange, with PSV so strong. Using the tactic now with Tottenham and Man City. It takes long time before tactic is full, even with playing pre season training : tactic, heavy. I seem to create a lot of chances, but concede many. Almost every chance against me is a goal while i have top defenders ( see stats attached, this happens a lot of games). Wonder what the problem is. You play away games also Attacking team instructions?

no not posted yet mate it's not that hard to do with out posting it!! Just move your striker to a AMC so it's striker less (advanced play maker on attack duty) change your RCB to cover and set your training to defensive positioning !! That's basically all I did and it was awesome!! Sorry can't upload right now but busy as the mrs has given birth;) will try to post when I get the chance

I must admit that u tweaks are really working! Few more tests - and will show the screenshots if evrth goes OK! But till now it looks promising

Playing with Crystal Palace, followed your tactics and am getting smashed. First two games - 6-1 lost to Man U, and then 4-0 to west ham.

Do I need to be patient and wait for the tactics to kick in?

Playing with Crystal Palace, followed your tactics and am getting smashed. First two games - 6-1 lost to Man U, and then 4-0 to west ham.

wow I've not had any results like that!! But I've also not tested it yet in the prem with a smaller team as I've not had time to carry on my save yet!! Only other advice I can give is make sure you have a left footer on the LW and right footer on the RW this makes **** of a difference

I must admit that u tweaks are really working! Few more tests - and will show the screenshots if evrth goes OK! But till now it looks promising

Wow, sounds good. I'm gonna test it with my small team in France, hopefully the tweaks will make it work

Crystal Palace is always going to lose to Man U with FM 14 :p