Gareth Bale - Taking Spurs To The Big Time (A Tottenham Hotspur Story)

February

Gareth Bale shines, another piece of silverware is won, although our European problems look set to continue.

View attachment 354420

Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham
Benteke x2

QPR 0-2 Tottenham
Bale, Sigurdsson

Tottenham 3-0 Newcastle (FA Cup 4th round)
Dembele x2, Fierro

Chelsea 1-2 Tottenham (FA Cup 5th round)
Shaqiri - Vertonghen, Kaboul

Tottenham 3-3 Shakhtar (Champions League round of 16 1st leg)
Caulker, Rodrigo, Dembele - Fernandinho, Srna, Butko

Aston Villa 0-2 Tottenham (Capital One Cup final)
Benteke, Sigurdsson

On a rainy day in February. Ex-Villa man Christian Benteke put his old club to the sword and won Spurs their second Capital One Cup trophy in three years.

View attachment 354421

Liverpool 1-2 Tottenham
Gerrard - Bale, Vertonghen

Top goalscorer: Dembele, Benteke (3)
Best player: Gareth Bale

League table

View attachment 354422

Really enjoying this even though I'm a Chelsea fan :p

March

Spurs are still fighting on all fronts thanks to confident performances domestically as well as Europe.

View attachment 354445

Youth Intake

Another poor intake this year. I did all I could last year to improve on it but for some reason I can't upgrade my facilities!

View attachment 354446

Tottenham 3-1 Man City
Kaboul, Bale, Sandro - Dzeko

Sunderland 1-2 Tottenham (FA Cup 6th round)
Sessegnon - Fierro x2

Shakhtar 0-2 Tottenham (Champions League last 16)
Bale, Rodrigo

Newcastle 1-1 Tottenham
N'Djeng - Shaw

Tottenham 1-0 Stoke
Rodrigo

The Champions League draw was made and we were drawn against Barcelona, oh dear!

League table

View attachment 354447

April

The European dream is over for another year. However the domestic treble continues.

View attachment 354476

Norwich 0-2 Tottenham
Butterfield o.g Deulofeu

Barcelona 2-0 Tottenham (Champions League)
Thiago, Messi

Wigan 1-1 Tottenham (Fa Cup semi-final, Tottenham win on pens)
Dyer - Zouma

Tottenham 1-0 Barcelona (Champions League semi-final, Barca win 2-1 on aggregate)
Benteke

West Brom 0-2 Tottenham
Zouma, Isco

Tottenham 3-0 Reading
Rodrigo, Holtby, Assou-Ekotto

Tottenham 3-0 Blackburn
Deulofeu, Rodrigo x2

There are three more league games to come in May, and all three must be won if we are to retain our Premier League crown. Also we take on Arsenal in the cup final.

Top goalscorer: Rodrigo (3)
Best player: Kurt Zouma

Manager of the Month award no.7

View attachment 354480

League table

View attachment 354481

May

Spurs retain their Premier League crown, whilst adding a second FA Cup in three seasons. Meanwhile manager Jordan Street makes history by being named as one of the top English managers.

View attachment 354740

Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd
Isco x2, Milanov o.g

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal (FA Cup final)
Rodrigo, Vertonghen - Campbell.

Chelsea 2-3 Tottenham
Shaqiri x2 - Subotic o.g, Vertonghen, Benteke

Everton 1-1 Tottenham
De Marcos - Wanyama

A point away at Everton was enough to seal the title by two points. We were certainly pushed much harder this year, with Arsenal being the main rivals throughout.

Spurs complete the quadruple! (League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Community Shield)

View attachment 354741

Street named Manager of the Year (again!)

View attachment 354742

Top goalscorer: Vertonghen, Isco (2)
Best player: Jan Vertonghen

Final League table

View attachment 354743

Man Utd approach Street?

View attachment 354744

Having been offered a £100m+ war chest, and the likes of Neymar, Rooney and Van Persie at the club. Street is tempted to take an offer from his boyhood club, Manchester United. Will he leave after winning successive titles? Find out in the next update!

Decent story mate nice read decent signings, man utd job would be intrestering good luck!

Season review

First and foremost, I decided to stay at Tottenham and reject Manchester United's contract offer. Carlo Ancelotti has been named as their new boss.

View attachment 354777

Top goalscorer: Rodrigo, Christian Benteke (16)
Most improved player: Kurt Zouma
Best player: Victor Wanyama

Another concern is that seven key members of the squad, including Lloris, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Bale and Sigurdsson's contracts run out in a years time. So most of my budget will probably have gone by contract renewals!

View attachment 354785

What a historic season for the Spurs fans. We cleaned up domestically win all three trophies, plus the Community Shield. We're definitely going to be the team to beat next season.

I won Manager of the Year for a second consecutive season, and both Kaboul and Deulofeu were named in the Team of the Year. Sadly I forgot to screenshot these :(

On to the next season then! I don't really know where to strengthen so I'll see whats on offer in July!

Last edited:
Bad news guys. My file corrupted thus deeming this save unplayable :(

I go on holiday on Sunday so I probably won't start another story until I come back, but stay tuned!

great great story.. pity the file corrupted

i just completed my first year with Spurs and finished 5th :-( the table was pretty much as expected, Man City, United, Arsenal, and Chelsea.

Just signed Welbeck from United for 12 million.. is that a decent deal?