Gary Neville set to retire at the end of the season

Scarily, probably the best English right-back... well, ever.

Hope he goes out on a high, although I don't like him and he's been cack recently I think his loyalty and passion for United deserves it.

Cant wait for him to finish playing. Hate his attitude.

url

Gary Neville, one of the most passionate players in football. Although he hasn't been the player he once was since his injury in 07, he still was amazing :wub: Hopefully he stays on and becomes a great coach.

Last edited:
Good news for Manchester United, he's been a bit of a liability while playing lately because he simply isn't as good as he used to be.

Gary Neville is an inspiration when looking at commitment to a club.. he's maybe been a bit TOO over the top with his love of United and.. not so much love towards other teams :p

I'm sort of glad he's retiring now because Rafael really deserves the RB slot and Neville would make a great coach.

Funny thing is i believe he has played 2 and a bit PL games this season and should have been sent off twice lol. Has been an excellent proffesional for England and Utd and knowone can question his passion. Although as the chant goes "Neville your a c**t" will always be in my head lol.

Great RB, always respected him for his passion for United, and deserves plaudits for his understated career.

I agree with the above statements, probably England's best right back to date.

Well done Gary, you moaning C*NT! :$

Cant wait for him to finish playing. Hate his attitude.

You serious ? One of the best right backs for England I've ever seen, committed, passionate loyal. A fantastic player and a fantastic bloke. Hope he goes into coaching !

Absolute ****.

Gotta give it to him though, very passionate man.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

You serious ? One of the best right backs for England I've ever seen, committed, passionate loyal. A fantastic player and a fantastic bloke. Hope he goes into coaching !

YouTube - Man Utd Liverpool Gary Neville Classic Celebration.

In front of Liverpool fans after they beat us in injury time, I think. Most Liverpool fans cannot stand him.

fantastic assit to the club, wears his heart on his sleeve every game but age has obviously caught up with him, i think a coaching role at United of some sort will be his next career step

thanks for the memories Gary, United legend!

Dailyfail truly, didn't even get his age right.

Didn't like him as a player purely because he played for Man Utd but I still respect his attitude and achievements during his time at United.

Don't like the bloke but fair play, had a great career.